Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
When you meet someone, as an adult you realize most times that the person you meet is this persons best foot forward. Often times if you are open to at the very least, a friendship with this person.

How long does it take for you to say, ok..this person genuinely fucks with me

What does it take for you to say, this person genuinely fucks with me?

Do you ever feel like, this person is being honest with me?

Or, do you think that the game is the game and keep your guard up at all times and never really connect with the person, while also playing the role of your best foot forward?

Conversation 1st and foremost.

If the convo flows flawlessly...they talk just about everything wit you...that's a sign for me.

I can tell by their energy if they fuck with me or not. Eyes lie, mouths lie, body language lies, frequency does not. And when people are lying/bsing their frequency changes. Unfortunately my guard stays high bcuz of being able to sense others so well.

I been done wrong so much at this point I think it's all a game and gracefully subbed out. I used to think it was great conversation. Then I based it on actions. Then I based it on duration. Wrong on all accounts. People out here legit will go years in the trenches to make it through your trauma minefield to get close enough to stab you just to see how you bleed.

I gave therapy a shot this year, and that's the only relationship I fucks with at all.

• Ether
Reactions: B_A
I try to be who I am regardless. No need to impress anyone with an image I can’t maintain.

I can usually tell if they really fuck with me or not it's not too hard. I always keep my guard up just in case though. Also, I put my best foot forward until further notice

I be genuine as fuck in convos. Telling women exactly what to expect from me. All the good and all the bad. It dont happen upon meeting ofcourse but as convos flow, and topics are brought up, i keep it as honest as can be.

Unfortunately, i dont get that same energy back. A lot of times the women im talking to are so agreeable that it makes it hard for me to take them serious.

Like I just told you one of my bad habits and you act like you are totally ok and accepting of it? Shit aint real.

Back