Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

gonna take more than the matrix bullet time effect to impress niggas these das
Word but for now I’ll settle for what they did with resident evil or mafia as far as not really changing the story so much but just modernizing everything and having upgrades in gameplay

the bullet time I think can still work because games aren’t really doing that outside of some games like Horizon just slowing down time to aim

the story as I recall is still interesting and maz Payne 3 which is the most recent example was a fun game that was good

but yeah just add enough stuff to make it worthwhile

maybe could get another remade trilogy

i think it’s worth a shot

oh actually I just saw that they are actually working on remakes for 1 and 2

fuck yeah

1AC0393F-787F-4828-96D8-21B7204A1674.jpeg

Word but for now I’ll settle for what they did with resident evil or mafia as far as not really changing the story so much but just modernizing everything and having upgrades in gameplay

the bullet time I think can still work because games aren’t really doing that outside of some games like Horizon just slowing down time to aim

the story as I recall is still interesting and maz Payne 3 which is the most recent example was a fun game that was good

but yeah just add enough stuff to make it worthwhile

maybe could get another remade trilogy

i think it’s worth a shot

oh actually I just saw that they are actually working on remakes for 1 and 2

fuck yeah

View attachment 918704

I mean I guess.. I want new stories, not remakes and refurbishments and modernizations of old shit over and over again.

lol I say that fully realizing I purchased the FF7(episode 1...smfh) remake.. but gotdamnit I want some new shit too

I mean I guess.. I want new stories, not remakes and refurbishments and modernizations of old shit over and over again.

lol I say that fully realizing I purchased the FF7(episode 1...smfh) remake.. but gotdamnit I want some new shit too
Word I’m only personally saying this because I didn’t get to play the first two paynes and I remember as a kid watching my brother play the first one and it was fucking traumatizing because I remember seeing him run around his house with a murdered baby crying and I’m like wow this is dark lol

I played the first only like one mission or whatever and never even seen 2 so it would be nice to have it come back

you just reminded me I own that FF7 remake that I know I will never beat. I haven’t touched that game in like a year and a half lol

Word I’m only personally saying this because I didn’t get to play the first two paynes and I remember as a kid watching my brother play the first one and it was fucking traumatizing because I remember seeing him run around his house with a murdered baby crying and I’m like wow this is dark lol

I played the first only like one mission or whatever and never even seen 2 so it would be nice to have it come back

you just reminded me I own that FF7 remake that I know I will never beat. I haven’t touched that game in like a year and a half lol

lol whats ya percentage bruh.. you buy mad games that you never finish but wanna skimp on a headset

lol whats ya percentage bruh.. you buy mad games that you never finish but wanna skimp on a headset
I buy games but then get disinterested lol

but then I’ll go back when the mood strikes me. It’s funny there’s games I’ve went back and beat again in the past few months that I played over games that I haven’t beaten yet

I’ll give an example in this year I have

Beaten mafia 3 again
Beaten mafia 2 again
Beaten mafia 1 again
Beaten red dead 2 again
Beat fire emblem 3x (finished again last night)
Beat sniper elite 4
Finished persona 5 Royal the 2nd time
Beat Grand theft auto vice city lmao

but I also haven’t finished

crash 4
Horizon 2
Hot wheels unleashed
It takes two
Guardians of the galaxy
Tales of arise
Yakuza 0
Judgement
FF7
Scarlet nexus
Trek to Yomi
Tony hawk 1+2

Apparently I can only play something if the mood strikes me and if I ever play a game if I ever stop I won’t pick it back up for a min

but games are always coming out or something will pique my interest and that’s when I will buy another game lol

I had to stop myself the other day from buying GTA 5 because I just wanted to play an open world third person game with guns but I played mafia 2 again instead lol

oh this is funny I just remembered I played the campaign for battlefield hardline randomly months ago

I have no idea how there hasn’t been a FPS or third person game that takes place in Mexico and the cartel is involved

Back