Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

Sony Montana

Core Four
Mod Squad
This is gonna be a space here for Random gaming related posts because I need somewhere to periodically ask @Inori about Persona 5

Last edited:
mega man and Sonic are gaming icons and they have a large collection of bad games

I don’t get it
Its hard to replicate those classic Sonic and Megaman games since they were so basic with this new style gaming. In theory it should be so easy but they seem to want try to do something completely new every single release after the 90s. A few of those Sonic games on the gamecube were fire tho.

Its hard to replicate those classic Sonic and Megaman games since they were so basic with this new style gaming. In theory it should be so easy but they seem to want try to do something completely new every single release after the 90s. A few of those Sonic games on the gamecube were fire tho.
Yeah I guess from mega man’s POV you gotta struggle with making it 2D or 3D first but idk there’s a lack of innovation and creativity there too

Sonic should be a fast platformer first and foremost although I’m intrigued by them potentially making an open world Sonic game

not because I think it’ll be good but because of curiosity

This is gonna be a space here for Random gaming related posts because I need somewhere to periodically ask @Inori about Persona 5

lmao. I'm travelling and didnt bring the PS5 with me. Game is long as fuck tho. I think i left of at the part where

we got back from Hawaii and we bout to jump this big bang burger nigga

lmao. I'm travelling and didnt bring the PS5 with me. Game is long as fuck tho. I think i left of at the part where

we got back from Hawaii and we bout to jump this big bang burger nigga
Lmao @ the Big Bang burger nigga

You crusing through that’s good you must like it

Lmao @ the Big Bang burger nigga

You crusing through that’s good you must like it

how far along am I? Bout halfway through yet or nah?

It's a decent game. unless something drastic changes though I dont see myself getting royal to play it all over again though

how far along am I? Bout halfway through yet or nah?

It's a decent game. unless something drastic changes though I dont see myself getting royal to play it all over again though
At that point you’re halfway

i believe once you finish futaba’s palace that’s the halfway mark

The best PlayStation games of 2021

this apparently isn’t exclusives but games you can play on the Sony systems? Idk but take a look you might see a game that piques your interest

How many of you have given VR a real try? I think it's the future of gaming, but I do think the tech still has some evolving to do. I think one big problem is that it's hard to convey how good it can be. People have to actually experience a game that's up their alley before they really get how cool it can be.

How many of you have given VR a real try? I think it's the future of gaming, but I do think the tech still has some evolving to do. I think one big problem is that it's hard to convey how good it can be. People have to actually experience a game that's up their alley before they really get how cool it can be.
I haven’t tried it but i I do enjoy watching people play VR games (mostly those job simulator games)

yeah That’s a good point about trying to sell a game though

Also somebody playing might love it but the next might get nauseous and hate it

I haven’t tried it but i I do enjoy watching people play VR games (mostly those job simulator games)

yeah That’s a good point about trying to sell a game though

Also somebody playing might love it but the next might get nauseous and hate it

Yeah, motion sickness can be a problem. I let my brother play Wipeout Omega on the PSVR. That shit is basically F Zero in VR. It's one of my favorite games on PSVR. He was loving it for about 5 mins and then he had to hang it up. He stays wanting to play Creed on VR though. lol

Back