Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

I have been reading a lot of people asking for ps plus to revamped but the games they add are usually decent lol it's losing subscribers
lol I literally don’t have an issue with their games and I don’t think it’s PS bias

I’m thinking the ppl that complain only look for triple AAA titles that are adventure, FPS, or sports that came out within the last 12-15 months and when it doesn’t fit that mold it’s complain worthy

Like I’m happy Olli Olli World is there lol

I almost bought it a month ago

But THIS lineup is great

Call of Duty is eventually gonna implode I just don’t know when

I need Bungie to develop a multiplayer game that’s not Destiny and really try to give COD real competition

Sony needs that

Destiny was pretty cool but they clearly didn't have a plan for the future and every raid made the previous ones rewards obsolete. No idea if they fixed that in Destiny 2

Destiny was pretty cool but they clearly didn't have a plan for the future and every raid made the previous ones rewards obsolete. No idea if they fixed that in Destiny 2
I heard Destiny 2 was leaps and bounds better than the shitshow of Destiny 1 and I assume they fixed whatever issues they had since I think they’ve released about 4 expansions since the game came out

and there’s one coming this year which is the last one

I had such a bad taste in my mouth from the first destiny I played the 2nd one for only about an hour with it being F2P

I heard Destiny 2 was leaps and bounds better than the shitshow of Destiny 1 and I assume they fixed whatever issues they had since I think they’ve released about 4 expansions since the game came out

and there’s one coming this year which is the last one

I had such a bad taste in my mouth from the first destiny I played the 2nd one for only about an hour with it being F2P
So is there going to be a Destiny 3 soon?

Call of Duty is eventually gonna implode I just don’t know when

I need Bungie to develop a multiplayer game that’s not Destiny and really try to give COD real competition

Sony needs that
I have been saying this for ages. lol isn't this why sony Killed (no Pun) Killzone?

I thought Bungie signed a plus platform deal with sony basically backing rather than a single platform game

I have been saying this for ages. lol isn't this why sony Killed (no Pun) Killzone?

I thought Bungie signed a plus platform deal with sony basically backing rather than a single platform game
Well Bungie is working on i think multiple live service games so I gotta assume once is going to be a multiplayer shooter

Well Bungie is working on i think multiple live service games so I gotta assume once is going to be a multiplayer shooter
Thats the idea of Xbox owning Activision. Basically, Activision is broke and they need backing Microsoft want to add everything to Gamepass.

Sony hates that they could add everything to Gamepass. Google hates Microsoft will have power in Mobile gaming and NVIDIA hates that it boosts Microsoft cloud gaming lol

The politics of this deal is everyone looking out for their own interest.

Thats the idea of Xbox owning Activision. Basically, Activision is broke and they need backing Microsoft want to add everything to Gamepass.

Sony hates that they could add everything to Gamepass. Google hates Microsoft will have power in Mobile gaming and NVIDIA hates that it boosts Microsoft cloud gaming lol

The politics of this deal is everyone looking out for their own interest.
Keep teaching me over time bro

Back