Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

Hi-Fi Rush is a damn good game lol

Very stylized
Combat and platforming that gets better the more you upgrade
Classic style gameplay
Vibrant and fun

after seeing the cutscenes, action and dialogue in forspoken this was very refreshing

Looks to be about a 6-8 hr game which isn’t bad at all

Tango Gameworks did a great job on this
It's surprisingly really enjoyable they add a few gems to change it up do it's not completely repetitive

It's surprisingly really enjoyable they add a few gems to change it up do it's not completely repetitive
Idk how much you’ve played but I’ve seen up until Rekka being beat

I don’t want to watch anymore than that because I see myself playing it in the future though. That was about 2 hrs in which I feel is a decent amount

Idk how much you’ve played but I’ve seen up until Rekka being beat

I don’t want to watch anymore than that because I see myself playing it in the future though. That was about 2 hrs in which I feel is a decent amount
Just killed rekka that was way more enjoyable than I expected lol

Yeah game is a real surprise sleeper
If this game was a playstation exclusive you think it would have been a big deal ?? This isn't playing down it's quality just playstation has so many first party quality games.

I feel like Xbox needed this and it's a sigh of relief because everything is just coming soon

If this game was a playstation exclusive you think it would have been a big deal ?? This isn't playing down it's quality just playstation has so many first party quality games.

I feel like Xbox needed this and it's a sigh of relief because everything is just coming soon
Uhh…Yeah it’s exactly what you said. Xbox needed something that ppl could sink their teeth into really badly

i think majority of people who have PlayStations have them for the TLOU, GOW, Uncharted, Horizon type games and a lot of those people are the same type who branch out to only FF, DMC, COD, madden, and 2k

So a game like this wouldn’t naturally be on their radar so nobody would’ve cared. But I think with Xbox and gamepass it’s more accessible and more of a diverse gamer’s system (And with Xbox having no games) so this game is a hit

But 2 things that really helped is the marketing such as the surprise drop and the game’s unique art style which have drawn ppl in naturally because people have been stressing that every game looks/plays the same lately

Back