Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game fighting his own teammate at Drew League

lol lowkey he was bout to get washed, he knew the reach advantage dude had and went for the knees
and why not one teammate jumped in lmao

Fuck that apology nigga you stole on me. As of that minute beef is never over.

Yea fuck an apology that nigga would of had to run me my ones after pullin some cheap shit like that

Yall buggy. Unless this happens on the regular (Fif and Mayweather) you should be able to forgive a friend you call a brother for getting outta pocket. Niggas squabble all the time. The second nigga that hopped in gotta catch the fade tho. He showed where his loyalty lies

Last edited:
this nigga is unstable af

i've always found it hilarious that athletes wanna be rappers and rappers wanna be athletes

Good for Game in bringing some joy to that boring arse game only Americans play, Game should start playing baseball and golf next.

The NBA is just the same as Rugby over here...we don't need all them pads or a helmet tho.
giphy.gif

a game aint enough for me to swing on my homie.

even if he missing shots. its a game.

where does games loyalty lay? seems he can go off on anyone over anything....
I feel u my g......but open air ball 3 pointers, in transition...nobody down there....back to back and he just shrugging his shoulders like he gotta get his rhythm. It's at least gotta be some words

I feel u my g......but open air ball 3 pointers, in transition...nobody down there....back to back and he just shrugging his shoulders like he gotta get his rhythm. It's at least gotta be some words
but if he made them....then hed be the next steph curry.

there was a time when seeing The Game do shit like this was acceptable....we passed that timeframe about 10 years ago...smh

he needs to sit his old ass down somewhere

Back