Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game fighting his own teammate at Drew League

Dude got PTSD. Black folks don't like to here this, but we lowkey ALL on some form trauma that has backwards ass triggers/responses. He snuff the dude, then scared to scrap straight up in the extended clip? Come on... My read: dude scared his ass on some level, his PTSD triggered fight the fear, and when fight (the one off guard punch) didn't work, he shook.

How dude scared of a tall nigga he just stole?

He was fighting scared.

But we supposed to believe he handles his?

Like I said before....all his fights were with niggas smaller than him in some sorta way.

How dude scared of a tall nigga he just stole?

He was fighting scared.

But we supposed to believe he handles his?

Like I said before....all his fights were with niggas smaller than him in some sorta way.

36876511_234874183799680_8295490162675154944_n.jpg

In Game's defense, this was his homeboy. So he may not have been trying to hurt him to bad.

Last edited:
This nigga game stay gettin into fights on the court smh. I know somebody who fought him during a bball game when the documentary dropped back in the day.

I also know somebody who was there when he got knocked out at the fox hills mall by rosemo.

He has no hands whatsoever

Last edited:
emotions are always high during sports

not to mention they know each other well

somebody you dont know cant really piss you off if you dont let em

but your brother will make you wanna smack the shit out of em sometimes

they'll be straight

This nigga game stay gettin into fights on the court smh. I know somebody who fought him during a bball game when the documentary dropped back in the day.

I also know somebody who was there when he got knocked out at the fox hills mall by rosemo.

He has no hands whatsoever

But...but...but... He beat up Ras Kass

Back