Welcome To aBlackWeb

And the plot was kind of stupid.

As soon as Flash merged with Grodd..........the most logical thing to do would've been to run straight to the wormhole since Salvado doesn't have super speed or anything.

I guess there was a story arch with the black guy modifying that gadget and causing the whole situation to begin with, but......at the time......neither Grodd or Flash knew anything about that.

Their main goal was to get out of there.

They didn't know at the time that they would be trapped (or die) if they left before dude had a chance to make another modification.

Who is the new negro
Where this lame ass black dude come from
chester p runk or the chunk..

very first flash comic i read when i was a kid was this cover....

the visual caught me off guard, and i started collecting issues cuz i wanted to read the story from beginning to end... and that was my introduction to comics..

i marked out in the beginning of the season when they introduced him... and they changed him dramatically...
but it's jut dope to me how they're willing t make such deep cuts for characters for this show..

of course none of that mean shit to any of yall... but to me it's dope as fuck..

like not many people in general remember chunk, let alone flash fans......

it's like when they did the speed drung angle, velocity with zoom.. that shit was out the comics too, only it was vanda savage who had the drug..... but he was pumping that shit in the streets creatign literal speed fiends.. shit was tragically hilarious....

the covers from that arc are hilarious

niggaz stole the flash suit and gave wally the beats

had homie looking like a junkie...

ah good times

Back