Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm just glad we didn't have to go multiple episodes of the flash still in the speed force. They knocked that out first 30 minutes. Funny, joking Cisco is back. I'm interested in where Killer Frost/Caitlyn thing goes.

They need to chill wit the Alternate Earth Wells’

We get it, he’s a unique and needed character, feel like he gets more character development than Barry

And when are they going to go back and get to future Barry telling past Barry not to interfere with his mothers murder

This was the worst crossover of them all. Maybe because I'm not feeling none of these shows this season. Arrow and Flash have been huge disappointments and Legends and Supergirl have always been trash

This was the worst crossover of them all. Maybe because I'm not feeling none of these shows this season. Arrow and Flash have been huge disappointments and Legends and Supergirl have always been trash
All seasons all around been trash, all the actors outside of dude who plays the arrow. Seem like they’re mailing in their performances.

New blood like the dude who stretch on the flash, u can tell dude hungry. He’s all in with his acting, everyone else don’t seem interested no more

And why Wally look like a fag?

that was the best crossovers of all time, yall idiots...

maybe this comic book shit not for yall

is there a flash episode tonight? I really dont care for the crossovers...not for any of the reasons that have been stated here, but b/c im not abreast on all the shows that feature all these characters.

I started Legends of Tomorrow and but haven't watched it in a min. Not that I didnt enjoy it, but i started watching a bunch of other stuff

Do you recommend watching the crossover?

Back