Welcome To aBlackWeb

You know what irritates me about Barry...how he be on his high & mighty judgmental shyt...actin like HE never fucc'd up before...but everyone keeps forgetting...THAT'S NOT EVEN HIS ORIGINAL HOME FUCCIN EARTH!!

BITCH...did he forget how he kept fuccin up the timeline so bad, that he HAD to settle for the Earth he's currently on now! All b/c it was the only one that was similar to his home earth.

Iris one of those overprotective parents, she called around the city trying to find where Nora was, the worst thing about it is Nora is a adult

You know what irritates me about Barry...how he be on his high & mighty judgmental shyt...actin like HE never fucc'd up before...but everyone keeps forgetting...THAT'S NOT EVEN HIS ORIGINAL HOME FUCCIN EARTH!!

BITCH...did he forget how he kept fuccin up the timeline so bad, that he HAD to settle for the Earth he's currently on now! All b/c it was the only one that was similar to his home earth.
He's like Rick

"Dammit Morty, we can only do this like two or three times tops....."

Barry be like oh...that's different.

Wait, all this time I thought Barry was on his original planet

When did he go to another one?

How many times has Barry did the same exact thing, running back to get Thawne's help. He's fucked up more times than Nora, Cisco's brother is dead because of Barry but Cisco forgave.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

My gawd I dunno who's worse...Barry or Ollie!

If they fucc up...well it's ok. Plz 4give me. But lawd heaven forbid someone on their squad fucc up. They ready to exile you from existence.

Fucc Barry!

Its Barry's fault anyway. Whatever he did he disappeared in the future. He probably was just running away from child support.

Last edited:
Back