Welcome To aBlackWeb

The facepalm press tour continues: Young Buck claims to be 50’s ghostwriter

yung buc the best out of gunit

argue amgonst yourselves

So when I saw your comment, I was gonna discuss and compare albums. But the only thing I kept going back to was...50 oversaw and executive produced GRODT, G-unit album, Hunger for more, str8 Outta cashville and the Documentary all back to back.....COTDAMN. And even got a fucking Gold album and couple hot singles outta Yayo.

So when I saw your comment, I was gonna discuss and compare albums. But the only thing I kept going back to was...50 oversaw and executive produced GRODT, G-unit album, Hunger for more, str8 Outta cashville and the Documentary all back to back.....COTDAMN. And even got a fucking Gold album and couple hot singles outta Yayo.

that man was working! sheesh

Dude was money. If 50 had focused on developing new talent and not mobb deep, MOP and tryinta force the Mase situation. I think G-Unit coulda had a Young Money/cash money type run. Maybe

main thing that prevented that is his inability to see past people who have slighted him, or he’s deemed to have slighted him.

banks could of been the biggest artist in New York if 50 didn’t burn a lot of bridges with artists who wanted him featured on their music.

main thing that prevented that is his inability to see past people who have slighted him, or he’s deemed to have slighted him.

banks could of been the biggest artist in New York if 50 didn’t burn a lot of bridges with artists who wanted him featured on their music.

Gift n a curse. His personality type helped get him where he at...but def limited the ceiling

Don't forget his movie and the soundtrack
And his own video game, all in the same year as the ones you mentioned

Dude was money. If 50 had focused on developing new talent and not mobb deep, MOP and tryinta force the Mase situation. I think G-Unit coulda had a Young Money/cash money type run. Maybe
U forgot he tried with hot rod, kidd kidd, 40 glocc, Maserati fox, spider loc and Olivia?

They were worse than Yayo

A lot of folks said he had best album outside of 50

Best album beside 50 was The Game- The Documentary IMO.
But that buck album was hard. Buck and Banks 1st albums were great albums. But that cotdamn Game album was just musically on another level.
Beat wise it might have been equal or better than GRODT.

Back