Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Elephant in The Room: White America’s Inability to Forgive Black Men

Lol ok

& as I've said, the overwhelming majority of people who signed it are white (more than likely racist) & feel Vick hasn't changed an iota despite his actions proving otherwise

So unfortunately, that's who you've chosen to side w/

it's almost like this dude in my city who got fired from his job after he went to Charlottesville & was on the same side as the nazis but tried to say he's not a racist

I'll say this one more time in hopes you overstand

you may feel in your heart of hearts you're not racist but, when you align yourself alongside racist & can't even recognize it, it's hard to tell if you aren't
It's like you stated "Majority" but if it was a white man who done this I would feel the same exact way.
I'm not lookin at his skin color, I'm lookin at his actions towards these animals...
I'm also not looking at the folks who signed the petition cause I could care less who signed and who didn't but I can guarantee you that they ain't all white...

The way you using examples, I did the same when I said just because molestors and pedos served time doesn't mean they all fixed and won't re-offend.
Maybe he is better and maybe he's not but I guess only time will tell and I pray to God he really is rehabilitated...

I'ts just my opinion on it and you can have yours I'm not trying to take that from you, so why is it so important for you to try and take mine from me?

She got black friends fam. Stall her out.

:hahaha:
You up in here actin like you know my life fat boy.
I don't just have black friends I have quite a bit of black family as well so know wtf you talkin bout when you type bout somebody...

You gonna forever be hurt and when I posted that post bout there a whole lot of bitch ass dudes on here you on top of the list.

You up in here actin like you know my life fat boy.
I don't just have black friends I have quite a bit of black family as well so know wtf you talkin bout when you type bout somebody...

You gonna forever be hurt and when I posted that post bout there a whole lot of bitch ass dudes on here you on top of the list.

Hit dogs holler. No Michael Vick.

Hit dogs holler. No Michael Vick.
Before all that mess with Love and Word you was in my inbox tellin me not to let Kandy get to me when she posted some Mexican thread, but when have I ever even talked to you before that and even then I didn’t say much.

You hurt huh?

Would you wish death on this bitch?

04xp-giraffe-superJumbo.jpg

Fucking giraffe didn't do nothing to no one.

Wtf kills giraffes at most you gotta worry bout getting kicked or swing neck at you. Wack af to hunt non dangerous animals

Before all that mess with Love and Word you was in my inbox tellin me not to let Kandy get to me when she posted some Mexican thread, but when have I ever even talked to you before that and even then I didn’t say much.

You hurt huh?

Hit dogs holler.

Lol ok

& as I've said, the overwhelming majority of people who signed it are white (more than likely racist) & feel Vick hasn't changed an iota despite his actions proving otherwise

So unfortunately, that's who you've chosen to side w/

it's almost like this dude in my city who got fired from his job after he went to Charlottesville & was on the same side as the nazis but tried to say he's not a racist

I'll say this one more time in hopes you overstand

you may feel in your heart of hearts you're not racist but, when you align yourself alongside racist & can't even recognize it, it's hard to tell if you aren't
The fact this has to be explained to a "person of color" in 2020 tells you we have no allies outchea. They wanna leach our culture when its convenient but they really align with white society when it all boils down

It's irresponsible to hold an entire group of people responsible for the way you feel about one person.

I'm in California and I can first hand say that Mexicans and the Latin community are most definitely allies when it comes to the Black community from the streets to community activism they're out here putting in much work with us. We have different cultures but our struggle is pretty much the same here in the US.

And Az I don't believe you're racist but you may subconsciously have some white supremacist or racist views... To add on to what Brian B. was saying "All lives matter" while sounding all inclusive and beautiful it was a term created by white racists to counter "Black lives matter" which was a cry for justice addressing police injustices, killings and brutality. Specifically white people not being held accountable for killing us. We're held accountable for killing each other but they're not being held accountable for killing us. "All lives matter" is a direct negative response to Black life.

It's like you stated "Majority" but if it was a white man who done this I would feel the same exact way.
I'm not lookin at his skin color, I'm lookin at his actions towards these animals...
I'm also not looking at the folks who signed the petition cause I could care less who signed and who didn't but I can guarantee you that they ain't all white...

The way you using examples, I did the same when I said just because molestors and pedos served time doesn't mean they all fixed and won't re-offend.
Maybe he is better and maybe he's not but I guess only time will tell and I pray to God he really is rehabilitated...

I'ts just my opinion on it and you can have yours I'm not trying to take that from you, so why is it so important for you to try and take mine from me?

Well, I never said "only" white people, I said "overwhelming majority"

& I bet the few black folks (if any) who may have signed are the "black friend" most white people claim to have

ask sum of your black friends or black family & see how many of them have signed, you'd be hard-pressed to find 10 I bet

Now, have you looked at his actions since his release? Does that count for anything?

I'll ask again, how much more time will it take? It's been a decade, so another 10yrs? 30yrs? 50yrs?

“since his release from federal prison in 2009, Vick has worked with the Humane Society to help stop dogfighting, and he helped get the Animal Fighting Spectator Prohibition Act passed in Congress. Recently, he made a trip to the Pennsylvania statehouse to support a bill that would give police more authority to rescue pets left in hot cars.”

The thing is Vick don't need nobody's forgiveness except his family. He didn't kill these people's dogs but aye they used to use dogs to hunt run away slaves so fuck them damn dogs bruh.

Bruh

swear I was thinkin bout this & why they love police so much as well, cuz they started off as slave patrol

unnamed-3.png

slave-patrol-a5c3a256-b504-408f-b6bd-cfac7d14e30-resize-750.jpeg

Back