Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Elephant in The Room: White America’s Inability to Forgive Black Men

Fam you niggas huddled up and banned me for calling a nigga a faggot after I pointed out dude was bringing up my family which yall asked me to do in the event it happened again cause it was an ongoing issue.

Now this Gina Rodriguez headass chick who always seem to have a issue "low key", refers to a black person as a monkey when a debate ain't going her way and you got the nerve to tell us we don't know what's going on behind the scenes?

Fuck what's going on behind the scenes g. Yall gave her a 24 hour ban? Lmao. Thanks.

Remember they banned me for 24 hrs for saying "Yall". that lets you know his postion

I have no idea what doing scissors is so I’ll leave that to you.

Nah don’t make it out to be what it isn’t.
I made my belief on it perfectly clear that it wasn’t about black or white but about the torture he put them through.
I talked to Goldie about it and he knows that wasn’t what I was doing at all so take from that what you will.
I mean unless this is your site?

Look

fuck Vick & them dogs

the main point I want to get across is, if there's an angry mob overwhelmingly comprised of white folks, the majority of them are more than likely racist (or bigots at the very least)

& quite frankly you've expressed sum of those same sentiments about how you feel he hasn't changed (despite his actions of the past decade sayin otherwise)

so once again, if you ever find yourself on the side of an angry racist mob, jus take a step back & look around

Look

fuck Vick & them dogs

the main point I want to get across is, if there's an angry mob overwhelmingly comprised of white folks, the majority of them are more than likely racist

& quite frankly you've expressed sum of those same sentiments about how you feel he hasn't changed (despite his actions of the past decade sayin otherwise)

so once again, if you ever find yourself on the side of an angry racist mob, jus take a step back & look around
I’m not on any side but my own is what you don’t seem to get, so if you don’t like what I have to say then ignore me.

I’m not racist and that’s all that matters.

I’m not on any side but my own is what you don’t seem to get, so if you don’t like what I have to say then ignore me.

I’m not racist and that’s all that matters.

earlier in the thread didn't you say you signed the petition or you would sign the petition?

Yes I did sign the petition about him and animal cruelty.
Not about his skin color or where he came from.

Lol ok

& as I've said, the overwhelming majority of people who signed it are white (more than likely racist) & feel Vick hasn't changed an iota despite his actions proving otherwise

So unfortunately, that's who you've chosen to side w/

it's almost like this dude in my city who got fired from his job after he went to Charlottesville & was on the same side as the nazis but tried to say he's not a racist

I'll say this one more time in hopes you overstand

you may feel in your heart of hearts you're not racist but, when you align yourself alongside racist & can't even recognize it, it's hard to tell if you aren't

Lol ok

& as I've said, the overwhelming majority of people who signed it are white (more than likely racist) & feel Vick hasn't changed an iota despite his actions proving otherwise

So unfortunately, that's who you've chosen to side w/

it's almost like this dude in my city who got fired from his job after he went to Charlottesville & was on the same side as the nazis but tried to say he's not a racist

I'll say this one more time in hopes you overstand

you may feel in your heart of hearts you're not racist but, when you align yourself alongside racist & can't even recognize it, it's hard to tell if you aren't

She got black friends fam. Stall her out.

:hahaha:

Me when it got past page 10
giphy.gif

I had a whole diatribe for Az but then I realized she was consciously refusing to forgive this man over something yes fucked up
But done when he was a young brother who didnt know better

this cancel culture shit kills me, knowing how many skeletons people hide in their closet

also with the title I feel like the brother who wrote the article got it wrong
It aint the inability, these motherfuckers just flat out refuse

Me when it got past page 10
giphy.gif

I had a whole diatribe for Az but then I realized she was consciously refusing to forgive this man over something yes fucked up
But done when he was a young brother who didnt know better

this cancel culture shit kills me, knowing how many skeletons people hide in their closet

also with the title I feel like the brother who wrote the article got it wrong
It aint the inability, these motherfuckers just flat out refuse
The thing is Vick don't need nobody's forgiveness except his family. He didn't kill these people's dogs but aye they used to use dogs to hunt run away slaves so fuck them damn dogs bruh.

The thing is Vick don't need nobody's forgiveness except his family. He didn't kill these people's dogs but aye they used to use dogs to hunt run away slaves so fuck them damn dogs bruh.
He don’t, but when these people out here tryna fuck up his livelyhood the line needs to be drawn

A fucking petition aint gonna bring these damn dogs back

Back