Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Elephant in The Room: White America’s Inability to Forgive Black Men

You see here we go with the racial comments.
For me ALL LIVES MATTER!!!
You sound ignorant asf right now.
You over here acting as if it was his lips that were cut off or it was him that was hung.
He did this to his damn self.
He can blame himself for being incarcerated and for loosing out on millions.

Or did I miss something?
Since you in here talking about innocence.
I don’t wish death on nobody so don’t twist my words, I just said I wouldn’t care if he died slow.

@Az where are you from/what city do you live in ??

L
You know what's fucked up...........Botham Jean family forgave that white bitch Amber Guyver for killing their son for no more than being black and eating ice cream BUT @Az can't forgive Vick and rather see him burn in hell for some dogs.

Ironically people think he went to jail for dogs. He went to jail for gambling. Even the courts said fuck them dogs but oh well.

Everyone opinion doesn't have to be the same on everything I just find it odd
Talk to em CainPac

@Az, I'm genuinely interested in an answer to the question I'm about to ask you. It is not an attack against you, but I'm genuinely curious how you came to this pov

While I don't share your sentiments regarding Vick, I'm not going to condemn you for them either but what I want to know is, you've said all lives matter several times when it comes to discussion of race.

How did you come to this pov being that you aren't a white person? Why do you feel all lives matter over someone saying black lives matter?

Ironically people think he went to jail for dogs. He went to jail for gambling. Even the courts said fuck them dogs but oh well.
naw he had two charges

one was conspiracy, the other was for sponsoring dogs in an animal fighting venture

@Az, I'm genuinely interested in an answer to the question I'm about to ask you. It is not an attack against you, but I'm genuinely curious how you came to this pov

While I don't share your sentiments regarding Vick, I'm not going to condemn you for them either but what I want to know is, you've said all lives matter several times when it comes to discussion of race.

How did you come to this pov being that you aren't a white person? Why do you feel all lives matter over someone saying black lives matter?
When I say all lives matter I’m talking about humans, dogs, cats, everything that was created by God.
Im not talking in a white perspective and seeing I’m not white how could I be?

Those all stemmed from gambling though. He didn't go to prison for animal cruelty he went for making money on betting on fights

Pretty much if the nigga paid his taxes right and reported the income he would've got a slap on the wrist. I've been telling niggas that for years. I would say it on the IC that Vick didn't actually get knocked for the dog fighting and niggas thought I was making it up

When I say all lives matter I’m talking about humans, dogs, cats, everything that was created by God.
Ok, this explains a lot

I've never seen anyone use all lives matter and literally mean each and every single breathing thing

White people started saying this as a counter to Black folks saying black lives matter

So when you say this and didn't provide this context, the optics of it suggested you agreed with white people who said all lives matter to try and ignore what was happening to Black people at the hands of police

thing is a lotta people hear "all lives matter" and they immediate associate it with the white folk who wanna diminish the Black lives matter movement, by adding this inclusion.....

black lives matter comes from a need...the world needs to understand that black folk get stepped on way too much, and this is more than a logo, it's a movement...a movement to not let black voices go unheard..

so to a lotta people when you say "all lives matter" it's like spitting in the face of black relevance....

i'm not saying this to argue with you.... but i want you to know why ppl get pissed when u say it

to blacks it's not an all inclusive thing...

to blacks they feel you are not in support of their struggle

Last edited:
Just read through this shit.

I personally grew up in a dog fighting community. Particularly one where niggaz would brag about getting pits from Mike Vicks kennel before shit blew up. Like we always knew he fought dogs.

So my views are a little different.

Either way, this is America. And it's tough to escape your past.

The NFL doesn't seem to give a fuck, so I don't really give a fuck. Seeking forgiveness from the white community is like trying to wring water from a rock.
I can respect the way you feel because they are your feels on the situation.

I can respect the way you feel because they are your feels on the situation.
u know me, i can go from nice to jerk fluidly....so i'm being 100% straight up with u here

all these tags don't mean what they suggest......people hide malice under the guise of inclusion.....

i don't wanna see you get accused of something i don't think you are

thing is a lotta people hear "all lives matter" and they immediate associate it with the white folk who wanna diminish the Black lives matter movement, by adding this inclusion.....

black lives matter comes from a need...the world needs to understand that black folk get stepped on way too much, and this is more than a logo, it's a movement...a movement to not let black voices go unheard..

so to a lotta people when you say "all lives matter" it's like spitting in the face of black relevance....

i'm not saying this to argue with you.... but i want you to know why ppl get pissed when u say it

to blacks it's not an all inclusive thing...

to blacks they feel you are not in support of their struggle
Well next time if there is one I’ll make my point of view clear because I didn’t realize that’s how you took it.

I’ve said in the past I wasn’t raised knowing about racism.
That was something I realized as an adult and I don’t condone such hate.

You know what's fucked up...........Botham Jean family forgave that white bitch Amber Guyver for killing their son for no more than being black and eating ice cream BUT @Az can't forgive Vick and rather see him burn in hell for some dogs.

Everyone opinion doesn't have to be the same on everything I just find it odd
I never said he should burn in hell did I?
Even if the courts said fuck them dogs I didn’t.
Why is it so hard for you to accept how I feel about the man?

Have you ever heard the term you can’t change nobody, you can only change yourself?

Call me weird but honestly idgaf.

Nah I like my dick clean.

tumblr_mka8142B1d1rv4xb5o1_500.gif

ya'll dumb ass hell lol

Lol

you that dense

I told you I would have the same energy as now

we could be talkin bout Ryan Leaf gettin in trouble for dogfighting, still not signin a petition
Nah actually you didn’t, you just danced around it.

Back