Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Elephant in The Room: White America’s Inability to Forgive Black Men

So what would it take?

it's been a decade

he's donated time & money, become an animal rights advocate, spoken to kids at schools about his wrongs to avoid

to basically lump him w/ pedos & child molesters sayin they do there time & don't change is a bit much

I mean, would they let child molesters speak at schools bout their crimes? lol

but what would it take?

bet jesus could descend from the heavens, place his hands on Vick, personally forgive him & you'd still want to see him die slow

:lol9:

How soon we forget. There was thread on here about this. Not exactly what you said in the bold but close enough.

Houston Public Library admits registered child sex offender read to kids in Drag Queen Storytime

A media spokesperson for the library confirmed one of the program’s drag queens, Tatiana Mala Nina, is Alberto Garza, a 32-year-old child sex offender. In 2008, he was convicted of assaulting an 8-year-old boy.

Reactions: Az
So in other words you just talking and pouting fingers while doing nothing. Nigga eat and dick and die with your pointless ass
Still dodging the question i see. So i take it you aint doing shit for the cause that you always posting about, interesting. Keyboard militant warrior but don't do a damn thing else. You're a clown. I don't wanna see you post shit else about this cause since you not really about that. Race should disown you.

All that shit folks do to dogs that lose in dog fighting unnecessary as shit for real. Just like all animal torture. I've been to dogs fights and seen that shit with my own eyes. These dudes look at those dogs the same way slaves owners looked at black people during slavery. Those dogs ain't nothing but property to them to do with as they please. So I honestly get how some folks ain't ever going to forgive Mike Vick. But just like all things way too many people go way too far about something.

I have 2 dogs that I love more than some of my own human family members. So I get folks love of dogs. With that said I don't feel about VIck how @Az feels but I get it and can respect it.

I do find it wild and fucked up but not surprising that when the Pittsburgh Steelers signed Mike Vick they had people out there protesting the team and Vick cause of the dog killing thing. Yet they never protested a multiple accused rapist in Ben Rothlisburger being on the same damn team. Article is 100% right in what it's saying.

Still dodging the question i see. So i take it you aint doing shit for the cause that you always posting about, interesting. Keyboard militant warrior but don't do a damn thing else. You're a clown. I don't wanna see you post shit else about this cause since you not really about that. Race should disown you.

Your family should disown you such shame Steven

eh, I gotta correct you on this one.

Tim Allen was facing life in prison for the coke he got caught with thanks to Michigan's ultra strict drug kingpin laws. What happened was he rolled on pretty much everyone in order to get a lighter sentence (one source said he snitched on over two dozen other dealers). And he wasn't released early or anything like that, he was paroled after nearly two and a half years in a federal prison. Meaning that if he went back to slangin dope or got caught committing pretty much any crime he was headed straight back to prison.

Lol you're missing the point. I wasn't saying that he got off easy or unfairly. I was saying that the public didn't give a shit that he was involved in that type of lifestyle. It didn't play a factor at all like his career, but for black men smoking weed at some point in the past justifies killing them.

Lol you're missing the point. I wasn't saying that he got off easy or unfairly. I was saying that the public didn't give a shit that he was involved in that type of lifestyle. It didn't play a factor at all like his career, but for black men smoking weed at some point in the past justifies killing them.

That's because most people didn't know about it until later on in his career. I didn't hear anything about it until Home Improvement was damned near over and by then it was like "so?".

Kinda like how Charles Dutton murdered a man, got sent to prison, got out on parole and violated that by robbing someone at gunpoint. But nobody really knew that until long after Roc was done and even when folks found out nobody gave a shit. If anything you knew not to test the nigga.

We found out that Samuel L Jackson was an actual, factual crackhead and he still ended up arguably the single most popular actor on the planet.

Don't get me wrong, I get what you're saying, but Tim Allen was a really poor choice to point to 'cause... you know... Roc killed a nigga and still collected several Emmy's.

That's because most people didn't know about it until later on in his career. I didn't hear anything about it until Home Improvement was damned near over and by then it was like "so?".

Kinda like how Charles Dutton murdered a man, got sent to prison, got out on parole and violated that by robbing someone at gunpoint. But nobody really knew that until long after Roc was done and even when folks found out nobody gave a shit. If anything you knew not to test the nigga.

We found out that Samuel L Jackson was an actual, factual crackhead and he still ended up arguably the single most popular actor on the planet.

Don't get me wrong, I get what you're saying, but Tim Allen was a really poor choice to point to 'cause... you know... Roc killed a nigga and still collected several Emmy's.

Roc went to jail and was in a show that catered to black people, so whites largely didn't care about him and still don't.

As for Tim, people know his history and he's still starring in his own show with no one signing petitions. To be clear, that's how I think it should be, but that's not how it is across the board. Remember how FOXNews tried to attack Beyonce because she was married to a former drug dealer? That's the exact audience that Tim caters to.

Roc went to jail and was in a show that catered to black people, so whites largely didn't care about him and still don't.

As for Tim, people know his history and he's still starring in his own show with no one signing petitions. To be clear, that's how I think it should be, but that's not how it is across the board. Remember how FOXNews tried to attack Beyonce because she was married to a former drug dealer? That's the exact audience that Tim caters to.

And Crackey Mc Crackhead???

Samuel L's fame makes Tim Allen look like forgotten bit part actor from the 80's. Nooooooooooobody holds his past against him.

I would never tell anyone to simply “get over it” because everyone is different & regardless what Vick did was horrible. In my mind there’s just way worse monstrous things happening in this world for me to still hold on to what he did. It’s unfortunate it all is, but that’s just where I’m at.

@Az say she capable about being appalled at more than one thing at once. She got time today.

You know what's fucked up...........Botham Jean family forgave that white bitch Amber Guyver for killing their son for no more than being black and eating ice cream BUT @Az can't forgive Vick and rather see him burn in hell for some dogs.

Ironically people think he went to jail for dogs. He went to jail for gambling. Even the courts said fuck them dogs but oh well.

Everyone opinion doesn't have to be the same on everything I just find it odd

2 things can be true at once. Yes the world has a problem forgiving black men for their offenses..and yes what Vick did to them dogs was fucked up and he's not entitled to forgiveness either

He's paid his debt to society and should be allowed to move on from that chapter in his life. You can't hold shit against the man forever, especially when what he did had ZERO effect on your own life.

He's paid his debt to society and should be allowed to move on from that chapter in his life. You can't hold shit against the man forever, especially when what he did had ZERO effect on your own life.

People can hold their personal feelings as they wish just as Vick is entitled to and should be able to make money as he wishes too. I don't care about people holding personal grudges. So long as those grudges ain't stopping him from making money that's where I have an issue. He got back in the league and made his money

Back