Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Elephant in The Room: White America’s Inability to Forgive Black Men

Then they to should have heavier punishment

I am a dog lover and these sentences for animal cruelty are way to fucking light imo.

You see I’m not looking at it in a black and white perspective but in a all around “FUCK HIM” kinda way.
that's still a black n white perspective

That's hypocritical since animals are animals. You can have a pet pig and who eat horses? Horses and bulls get treated like shit in horse racing and bull fighting yet people like you don't give a damn for some reason. You sound like fake outrage. No need to feel sorry for me because I got love from humans as a child, not a dog lol. I'm just saying have the same energy when a cow is getting slaughtered and not everyone has the same attachment to a dog like you do. Mike Vick served his time and I don't hold shit against him. Glad he changed his life.
People like me?
What kinda people is that?
Had I said that I would have had the racist card pulled on me.

I just said I give a fuck so what are you really talking about?
I signed petitions for the cows and horses that get tortured!
So before you try and make it out to look like you know what you talking about when sayin sum about me get your facts straight.
How you know know he changed his life?
Because he served time?
Lol
Rapists and pedos serve time as well but that don’t mean they changed their lives.

Unless you talking about the time in between where they actually stay out of jail until they go back for reoffending.
You got a great argument though. Lol

:righttt:

Last edited:
That's hypocritical since animals are animals. You can have a pet pig and who eat horses? Horses and bulls get treated like shit in horse racing and bull fighting yet people like you don't give a damn for some reason. You sound like fake outrage. No need to feel sorry for me because I got love from humans as a child, not a dog lol. I'm just saying have the same energy when a cow is getting slaughtered and not everyone has the same attachment to a dog like you do. Mike Vick served his time and I don't hold shit against him. Glad he changed his life.
Also reread wtf I said I didn’t include horses when typing about the ones that are eatin so don’t put words in my mouth tyvm...

Look at Nate Parker he was actually acquitted of his rape allegations yet they used his allegations to sabotage his movie. Even though he was not guilty he was still guilty.

@Az Iyo what should the appropriate punishment for animal cruelty be? And if torturing an animal is animal cruelty isn't killing an animal for food animal cruelty too? A lot of the meat on the market comes from farms one would consider torturous if it were human beings. One could argue that being raised for the purpose of being killed is animal cruelty. What about for research purposes? Those lab conditions can be torturous to the animals.

The NFL is over it since 1. Vick’s comeback made him bankable again.. & 2. For the most part he repaired his image. This cancel culture just grasping at straws at this point. I don’t give a fuck if you’re a dog lover cuz I am too & I was like “fuck Vick” for a minute. He’s been a analyst for a few years now so the outrage is definitely manufactured. Especially since... since when we give a fuck about Pro Bowl captains? Smh

There is nothing he can do to to repay his debt in my eyes unless he cuts his lips off and hangs himself like he did to those dogs.

He didn’t just run a dog fighting ring he fucking tortured them.

ISWIS!!!
Man fuck them dogs, it kill me when people act like them dogs lives are more important than black lives.. @Az Do you feel the same way about the police that killed innocent black men, women, and children ??

People like me?
What kinda people is that?
Had I said that I would have had the racist card pulled on me.

I just said I give a fuck so what are you really talking about?
I signed petitions for the cows and horses that get tortured!
So before you try and make it out to look like you know what you talking about when sayin sum about me get your facts straight.
How you know know he changed his life?
Because he served time?
Lol
Rapists and pedos serve time as well but that don’t mean they changed their lives.

Unless you talking about the time in between where they actually stay out of jail until they go back for reoffending.
You got a great argument though. Lol

:righttt:

Lol

you think he's secretly bankrolling another dogfighting operation as we speak?

how much time needs to pass before you feel he's changed? It's been a decade so, 10-20 more yrs?

or do you see him as irredeemable like child molesters?

@Az Iyo what should the appropriate punishment for animal cruelty be? And if torturing an animal is animal cruelty isn't killing an animal for food animal cruelty too? A lot of the meat on the market comes from farms one would consider torturous if it were human beings. One could argue that being raised for the purpose of being killed is animal cruelty. What about for research purposes? Those lab conditions can be torturous to the animals.

Trust me I wish I wasn’t dependent on eating an animal for food.
But at the least I would wish these animals weren’t mistreated as they were breathing and when they are killed can only wish that it is like taking a bullet to the brain.
Fast and painless.
Honestly could care less if there was no such research unless it was for health reasons but even then it’s still sad to know that we do these things.

Had it been someone going to jail for say just a dog fighting ring then yes the two years would suffice.
But he literally hung them and cut their lips off just to make his dogs look meaner?
What kind of sick person does that?

He brutally beat them and slammed them on the ground till they were dead!
IMO that is not normal in any sense and he is sick in the head

Might go vegan in 2020...

Man fuck them dogs, it kill me when people act like them dogs lives are more important than black lives.. @Az Do you feel the same way about the police that killed innocent black men, women, and children ??

You see here we go with the racial comments.
For me ALL LIVES MATTER!!!
You sound ignorant asf right now.
You over here acting as if it was his lips that were cut off or it was him that was hung.
He did this to his damn self.
He can blame himself for being incarcerated and for loosing out on millions.

Or did I miss something?
Since you in here talking about innocence.
I don’t wish death on nobody so don’t twist my words, I just said I wouldn’t care if he died slow.

The NFL is over it since 1. Vick’s comeback made him bankable again.. & 2. For the most part he repaired his image. This cancel culture just grasping at straws at this point. I don’t give a fuck if you’re a dog lover cuz I am too & I was like “fuck Vick” for a minute. He’s been a analyst for a few years now so the outrage is definitely manufactured. Especially since... since when we give a fuck about Pro Bowl captains? Smh
You see I can’t control that you got over being upset with the man but clearly I haven’t along with 100’s of thousands of other people.
You can only control how you feel and think just as I can only control how I feel and think.

Right but that would be your ethnicity what would your race be, are you closer to black, closer to white, more the Native American ancestry?
I’m Mexican and have both white and black in my family but I don’t fuck with white people.
Growing up I was mainly around Spanish and black people...

So take from that what you will.

Lol

you think he's secretly bankrolling another dogfighting operation as we speak?

how much time needs to pass before you feel he's changed? It's been a decade so, 10-20 more yrs?

or do you see him as irredeemable like child molesters?
Honestly can’t answer that as none of you really can either.
But for someone to do the things he’s done can’t be all good in the head.
That’s just not something just anybody would do.

You see I can’t control that you got over being upset with the man but clearly I haven’t along with 100’s of thousands of other people.
You can only control how you feel and think just as I can only control how I feel and think.

I would never tell anyone to simply “get over it” because everyone is different & regardless what Vick did was horrible. In my mind there’s just way worse monstrous things happening in this world for me to still hold on to what he did. It’s unfortunate it all is, but that’s just where I’m at.

Back