Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Elephant in The Room: White America’s Inability to Forgive Black Men

The weird thing with super animal lovers is they really do put animals over humans and rationalize. Saw a lady say she rather feed a loose dog than a homeless person

I put my 2 dogs over A WHOLE LOT humans. You say that as if there isn't a whole lot of completely ain't shit worthless humans in the world.

I do it don't give no fucks about doing it.
:sup:

Stay Focused Kings
See the source image

Soon as she dropped the gif...
Du, I’m out y’all deal with this cuz I know what my next move is
AP21 im out I’m just gonna watch my daughter s recital and cleanse my mind from this lol

Niggas wanna be good cops so bad niggas knew from jump her whole stance and argument was full of shit but still wanted to “ well although I see ur point .....”

AP21 im out I’m just gonna watch my daughter s recital and cleanse my mind from this lol

Niggas wanna be good cops so bad niggas knew from jump her whole stance and argument was full of shit but still wanted to “ well although I see ur point .....”

So I’m assuming she still ain’t banned? Nobody forced her to act up

Fam, I'ma just chalk this up to you wanting to get some lol's, but my first priority is my daughter and I take that shit as serious as breathing my next breath

This the second time you've tried to use what I said against me as if to suggest I was scared to ban her or something. I'ma tell you now, chill with that.

We as a staff don't always have to tell y'all what goes down in the mod room. You don't know what discussions were going on.

Whatever that goes on this site can wait until either I have time to deal with it or Goldie. Banning her wasn't a priority of mine at the time and idgaf about anyone who is gonna try to make that a thing. I came back, it had been taken care of.

End of story

Fam, I'ma just chalk this up to you wanting to get some lol's, but my first priority is my daughter and I take that shit as serious as breathing my next breath

This the second time you've tried to use what I said against me as if to suggest I was scared to ban her or something. I'ma tell you now, chill with that.

We as a staff don't always have to tell y'all what goes down in the mod room. You don't know what discussions were going on.

Whatever that goes on this site can wait until either I have time to deal with it or Goldie. Banning her wasn't a priority of mine at the time and idgaf about anyone who is gonna try to make that a thing. I came back, it had been taken care of.

End of story
Who is questioning ur parenting? Don’t do that....

How long it took u to ban Harry Hippie? Fam u were in the thread when it happened u could have handled ur biz and dipped instead of telling us about ur social plans.....I didn’t know banning obvious racist actions on a black website needed extended conversations

Who is questioning ur parenting? Don’t do that....

How long it took u to ban Harry Hippie? Fam u were in the thread when it happened u could have handled ur biz and dipped instead of telling us about ur social plans.....I didn’t know banning obvious racist actions on a black website needed extended conversations
you know what you were doing

so just own it

harry had been a habitual line stepper...it may have been breaking news to you, but he been on some sucka shit for a min, BUT, people was still championing for him to stay around...aight...then he said what he said to Black, and it was enough at that point

oh, and btw, i didnt ban Harry...he was already banned when i logged on that day since you think you know everything

now are you gonna finally just admit you were talking out of your ass and apologize?

Unintentional comedy.

Thread definitely delivered..............but not in the way that anyone originally anticipated.

Back