Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Elephant in The Room: White America’s Inability to Forgive Black Men

LOL @ using "word is" for what should be an easily verifiable and citable statistic.

Also "word is" Ted Cruz is latino so it is what it is either way.

But no... 20% of Latinos absolutely did not vote for trump.
Whats the number?

LOL @ using "word is" for what should be an easily verifiable and citable statistic.

Also "word is" Ted Cruz is latino so it is what it is either way.

But no... 20% of Latinos absolutely did not vote for trump.

You're right, he got 29% of the Latino vote.

Maybe relevant.

FT_18.11.09_LatinosMidterms_many-more-voted-dem-than-rep.png

I love black people way more than any mutt.
Vick did his time, suffered for his crimes, and has been redeeming himself more than many pet owners.
Let him be.

How you even claim to own another living being, forcing it to depend on you, and want to throw stones already doesn't make sense.
Selling that animals children, getting it fixed, breeding them, bestiality, and who knows what else.
All the above can also be considered a form of mistreatment.
Let them animals be animals in the wild.

I once heard a joke that white people love dogs so much, because they can't own black people anymore. Made me wonder.

And in case you need to be reminded

I love black people way more than any mutt.
Vick did his time, suffered for his crimes, and has been redeeming himself more than many pet owners.
Let him be.

How you even claim to own another living being, forcing it to depend on you, and want to throw stones already doesn't make sense.
Selling that animals children, getting it fixed, breeding them, bestiality, and who knows what else.
All the above can also be considered a form of mistreatment.
Let them animals be animals in the wild.

I once heard a joke that white people love dogs so much, because they can't own black people anymore. Made me wonder.

And in case you need to be reminded

Truth.

Alot to go thru here.

I find it funny black men cant be forgiven after all the shit down to us

lol
"Bu-bu-bu-but wait it gets worse!"
I wanna read it all but I’m legit pissed from just the first page. This was made when I wasn’t here and I feel like it stirring back up is dumb especially if the situation been handled but listen, I’m fighting the urge to go off.

Back