Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Sony Montana

Core Four
Mod Squad
After the shortcomings of the first game ubisoft is looking to bounce back with a sequel that will improve on the lack of gameplay in the previous installment.

Gameplay:

News:

The Division 2: Get ready for some large day-one installations, even if you have a disc

If you’re planning on playing Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 on PlayStation 4, be prepared for a significant division of your console’s hard drive. Like, 92 gigabytes, and even if you’re installing it from the disc, there will be a beefy day-one download, which should go swimmingly as it’s coming through PlayStation Network. psn downloads site:polygon.com

This is all per Ubisoft itself, which set up this notification page telling players on all three platforms what to expect. However, it’s worded in a confusing way. Xbox One and PC players are told to expect a 48 to 52 GB download if they’re buying digitally. They’re also told to expect setting aside 48 to 52 GB of hard drive space for the game.

PlayStation 4 owners are told the same thing, except the file sizes are 88 to 92 GB in both cases. I’ve emailed an Ubisoft rep to ask for some clarity on what exactly is being installed from a disc for those who go that route. Many have; there are at least three special editionswith physical versions of the game packed in with collectibles and other doodads.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/3/9/18...-2-preload-time-download-size-pc-ps4-xbox-one

I never really got into the first one like that... Was it worth a playthrough.. and is this worth coppin?

This shit dope imo.

Still best shooting in a 3rd person game by far

Anyone still on this? Few of my boys are trying to get me to buy the new update. Haven’t played in a while but was decent when I did.

just don’t know if it’s worth another £25 for some DLC.

Anyone still on this? Few of my boys are trying to get me to buy the new update. Haven’t played in a while but was decent when I did.

just don’t know if it’s worth another £25 for some DLC.
I just started playing the regular version before the dlc..Just wait a bit on the dlc im sure it will be half price soon

I just started playing the regular version before the dlc..Just wait a bit on the dlc im sure it will be half price soon

yea that’s what I was thinking, but the boys who play it are the type to burn out the playtime so by the time I get to it it’ll be a ghost town again lol.

Back