Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Differences Between the Sexes with Dating

SvenSvenson

I've been having a discussion with someone about the differences men and women experience with dating and I'm curious to see some different viewpoints.

I personally think men have less options when dating, while women end up with many. In my opinion, women really hold the power in the dating world. Thoughts?

I'm willing to expand on this if asked so feel free to chime in and share your thoughts.

No better example of a males species as pursuers than birds. Their courtship dances/rituals range from beautiful to bizarre:

I think some ladies don’t fully understand what goes into males side of dating as we don’t tend ti understand them getting ready.

Men handle rejection a lot better than women
How many men have been killed at the hands of women cause they didn't get the guy's number.

Let's not even bring murder into it, how about just harassed. How many men you know personally have been harassed by a woman cause he wasn't giving her no rhythm?

How many men have been killed at the hands of women cause they didn't get the guy's number.

Let's not even bring murder into it, how about just harassed. How many men you know personally have been harassed by a woman cause he wasn't giving her no rhythm?
Honestly I haven't heard of men being attacked for these things. Not to dismiss it but i think physical violence is different from insults, which definitely happen.

Migga absolutely not dudes can NOT control their emotions

Extreme cases excluded negros. And yes I've personally seen a woman go to the extreme when she got rejected.

Back