Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

Those Adam McKay bits are sooo unfunny
DUDE, I read this earlier today and had no idea what u were talking about.

Started listening to the pod tonight at work and the Greg/Bricker Reunion starts the show off. BRO, I was laughing my ass off. Folks at work thought I was crazy. What made it work was Greg’s complete obliviousness to what was going on.

Lmaooo, i skipped through the greg bricker shit after like 2 mins in, but I did listen to their reaction to it.

So yall saying that was Adam McKay? Lmaoooo
Yep..I knew it was him after about 30 secs.. He was doing that same old voice from the bits they were trying to pull a couple months ago lol

Does anyboy have the pic of Amin and Antonio Davis they were talking about.. I can't find it for shit lol

Yep..I knew it was him after about 30 secs.. He was doing that same old voice from the bits they were trying to pull a couple months ago lol

Lmaooo. I aint gonna lie, i almost never listen to them bits. Even this shit I skipped before it got to the suicide and cult talk. I only heard about them from them talking about it.

Didnt listen to the full episode yet either so I saw the reveal here.

Lmaooooo.

Greg was believing it too

The suicide comment is when I knew it wasn’t Charles. The shakiness in his voice reminded me of McKay using it in one of his bits. No one should be surprised that Greg didn’t know this lol

Back