Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

Lmao at the Ron Magill segment today. Lol.

That voice kept fucking me up. That’s basically the guy they had call in as Leonard, the old man who was cursing out Dan while claiming to keep a lid on his temper. Those shits were funny, especially when they got his granddaughter to call in and say that Leonard had died.

This show is GOLD. I’m so glad they are gone from ESPN, who would never let them do this.

Listening to the NBA Finals recap on Wednesday night, Amin Elhassin is dope as shit over there.

Listening to the NBA Finals recap on Wednesday night, Amin Elhassin is dope as shit over there.
tenor.gif

Here’s a question: how do you feel about the newer people:

Tony, Chris Wittingham (aka Fancy Lad) and Jessica (aka SueGotz)?

Here’s a question: how do you feel about the newer people:

Tony, Chris Wittingham (aka Fancy Lad) and Jessica (aka SueGotz)?
Love Jessica (fit with the group quickly), Tony is good (not on air much) and Fancy Lad is meh (lost me with his Giannis is a number 2 take, stick to soccer mfer, lol)

I differ on Jessica and Fancy Lad.

She’s too stuck as being a Millennial too be taken seriously. I forgot she was born in like 1997, and she shits on all men way too quick to take her serious.

Fancy Lad at least approaches situations with an open mind.

Tony is just a delusional Heat guy. Like a white Beta.

I’m cool with both Chris and Jessica. Been listening to Chris since the mid 2010s on local radio so I’m use to him. Jessica is fine. I like what she adds

Dan trying to talk about "street cred" was cringy AF. Like dude you aint gotta pander this hard. Why talk about something you know nothing about?

Back