Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

One of the funnier skits they do.....Roy's Realm. They constantly berate Dan with the "SILENCE, PEASANT!"

They even did this during the FREEDUMB marathon....

This bit definitely grew on me. Love it now.

Speaking of Roy, I miss “Roy’s top 10 list”, that was a great bit. Stugotz was the MVP of that but, made it work.

One of the funnier skits they do.....Roy's Realm. They constantly berate Dan with the "SILENCE, PEASANT!"

They even did this during the FREEDUMB marathon....

It was hilarious when Roy announced the new baby, you could hear the witch say Delicious 😂😂😂😂... I wish Mina could come over

@TheBoyRo i am not looking forward to this. He is pretty much going to say the same things u have been saying in the other thread, lol

I'm not surprised by his or any of the NBA players who worked with her upcoming comments......

I took her comments one way and others to it another way. I didn't think she was taking a jab at Maria, I took it as her taking a jab at ESPN... I can see why some took it the opposite way of my thinking though.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised by his or any of the NBA players who worked with her upcoming comments......

I took her comments one way and other to it another way. I didn't think she was taking a jab at Maria, I took it as ner taking a jab at ESPN... I can see why some took it the opposite way of my thinking though.
I understand where u (and @TheBoyRo ) are coming from. But “I” don’t have to give her the benefit of doubt and I choose not to.

Back