Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

Smh and I put this in the media thread lol

Anyways the radio show will be fine. They’ll get a nice contract with SiriusXM, Dazn, etc. I’ve been listening since 2005 and will definitely not stop. ESPN radio has been mostly trash for the last decade and it’s about to get worse

I haven't seen Papi on the show in like a year. I don't listen to ESPN radio, is Papi still a regular on the radio show

I haven't seen Papi on the show in like a year. I don't listen to ESPN radio, is Papi still a regular on the radio show
Pretty much Papi said "I AM TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT". According to Dan, he basically just wants to enjoy his life now instead of working 5 days a week, lol. Dan still calls him once in awhile on the radio show though.

Honestly, I go wherever the lebatard show goes. I dont tune in everyday, but its literally the only sports show I listen to on the radio

Their radio show was starting to get stale because of ESPN too, so overall this will be a good for them and the fans.

I have a feeling that theyll keep the whole cast together too. Stugotz be talking all that shit, but I think he knows that hes only as big as he is cause him and dan work so well off each other.

Thats only if they dont have internal issues though. Someone fill me in if they been having behind the scenes issues and shit.

Last edited:
Honestly, I go wherever the lebatard show goes. I dont tune in everyday, but its literally the only sports show I listen to on the radi

Their radio show was starting to get stale because of ESPN too, so overall this will be a good for them and the fans.

I have a feeling that theyll keep the whole cast together too. Stugotz be talking all that shit, but I think he knows that hes only as big as he is cause him and dan work so well off each other.

Thats only if they dont have internal issues though. Someone fill me in if they been having behind the scenes issues and shit.

Haven’t noticed any issues. I’m wondering if they will even be on the air tomorrow but we’ll see

Back