Welcome To aBlackWeb

TheCW: Superman & Lois (Season 3)

Can we talk about how miscast Lois is? She ugly af! The girl who plays Lana should be Lois IMO. Just swap roles
I was thinking about that the other day like Lois looks way older than Superman. I googled her and turns out she is 40 while Supes only 33. Lois look way older than 40 tho

SML108a_0192r.jpg
D7738BD2-0224-47C4-B229-84F2E6D0A3E3.gif
Just fucking yuck

I mean honestly casting for Lois has been hit or miss over the years
Margot Kidder was not an attractive woman. Amy Adams meh

It's the lack of coloring
And superman looks malnourished
Like when they did the last crossover and Tyler was standing next to Brandon he towered over him. Superman is supposed to be this hulking figure and dude just looks like a normal person. I still enjoy the show just my gripes
938964F6-F447-448B-AB92-0C4F75D0863D.jpeg

I have this on in the background sometimes while I work and occasionally I look up and have to do a double take like what the fuck is Green Arrow doin on here? lmao Lanas husband looks Stephen Amell or am I trippin?

Like when they did the last crossover and Tyler was standing next to Brandon he towered over him. Superman is supposed to be this hulking figure and dude just looks like a normal person. I still enjoy the show just my gripes
View attachment 562664
brandon also playing kingdom come supes which is p4p one of the strongest supes ever.......

he had so much exposure to the sun kryptonite no longer worked on him.....that dude was a monster

brandon also playing kingdom come supes which is p4p one of the strongest supes ever.......

he had so much exposure to the sun kryptonite no longer worked on him.....that dude was a monster
isn't Superman 1 million and Superboy Prime stronger?

Back