Welcome To aBlackWeb

They pulled a Jean Grey Dark Phoenix
No Painkiller show so i guess BL will make guest appearances on the other CW/DC shows
Not even for the last episode Cress and China not in the same room or scenes
They left Tobias.............HANGING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They pulled a Jean Grey Dark Phoenix
No Painkiller show so i guess BL will make guest appearances on the other CW/DC shows
Not even for the last episode Cress and China not in the same room or scenes
They left Tobias.............HANGING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry if this was on previous pages, but did China and Cress have beef with each other? I haven't watched since S3

Police shit was wack
Black lightning got his power back and his eye healed?
So there just happened to be a spike outside of tobias window?
And they need to chill with Lynn looking like a crackhead

Just finished the finale,Krondon did a hell of a job as Tobias Whale,easily one of the best TV villains ever. He told Jeff "yo big lip,nappy haired ass is back ?" Lmaooo,I personally think that Painkiller is a dope character. Marvel should've got him to play Blade. If they do spin-offs or something couldn't Lala bring Tobias back to life and make him his slave like he did him ?

Just finished the finale,Krondon did a hell of a job as Tobias Whale,easily one of the best TV villains ever. He told Jeff "yo big lip,nappy haired ass is back ?" Lmaooo,I personally think that Painkiller is a dope character. Marvel should've got him to play Blade. If they do spin-offs or something couldn't Lala bring Tobias back to life and make him his slave like he did him ?
Don’t think he want to do that since Tobias is stronger than him

Right about the 2 min mark

This was one of the most realistic killings I've ever seen on TV. That shit feels so painful and real cuz I know niggaz like Lala. I even called one of my boys and we were like....yo, whoever wrote that scene seen some bodies drop before. That actor... He's been around some killers.... The quick decision after the reluctance... The annoyance of having to do it, then the immediate dismissal of guilt for taking her life..,

That shit hit different

Back