Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah this shit a Ponzi scheme. Only way to make money is to get more people to “invest” so you can cash out. Tell them to “buy the dip” meanwhile you selling. And if you ain’t one of the people doing the pump and dump, you’re the mark left “hodl”-ing the bag praying for more people to get in so you can cash out later after you learnt your lesson lol

Keep buying the dip on them amway tokens tho 😂

Lmaoooo.

Next mfer I see saying Hodl might have to hold some hot ones

Lmaooo at DeFi, and then pausing peoples withdrawals.

Shit seem like a Ponzi scheme more than anything.

Very Madoff esque. Like, we took your money and invested it in other shit, and when you usually withdraw, we take the money we got from other people and give it to you. But when everyone withdraws at the same time, we realize we fucked up and need to pause withdrawals.

Is this some sort of massive sell off to drive the prices down before the inside investors start buying low again and drive it right back up?

Seems like it’s falling off a cliff never to return, but if people didn’t have confidence in it, how did it get so high in the first place?

I never had confidence in it because unlike other currencies this has no fundamentals, just market speculation. That being said, I’d like to jump in with a couple of grand just in case the shit sky rockets again.

I still remember the massive crash from 2018. I held onto what I had and a few years later it skyrocketed again.. I dont think i'll buy more but I think i'll definitely wait until the next time it rises to sell off. By then itll be long term capital gains anyway which was always my intention.

Never got into those NFTs personally, and I never keep my shit on the exchanges so i'm not too concerned about Coinbase and Binance.. I'm am keeping watch on how theyre behaving during this crash though

107080916-1656319994349-gettyimages-1030734176-s3s_04sep2018_cw0016.jpeg

Back