Welcome To aBlackWeb

WTF happened to the crypto market? Damn ting just decided to crash

I'm thinking a lot of people are selling to make up for their losses in the stock market over the past few days.

Thing is, they don't realize that........by selling so much of their crypto...........they're actually making it even worse for themselves by inadvertently bringing down the value of their crypto holdings in the process.

Chaos begets chaos I suppose.

Is there an exchange that’ll let me send my ada straight to Yoroi after i buy them!? Cus Coinbase making me wait 7 fucking days before i can move shit i paid for don’t sit well with me lol

Is there an exchange that’ll let me send my ada straight to Yoroi after i buy them!? Cus Coinbase making me wait 7 fucking days before i can move shit i paid for don’t sit well with me lol
After a few times of moving and having a balance they start letting you move as soon as you buy. I would definitely get cbpro less fees

Follow this guy:

Like his video and screenshot that you follow. Give him your wallet address. You get his NFT and 1.7ADA, I believe.

Send picture to: [email protected]

Maybe it’s worth $0. Maybe $1M. He could be the new BitBoyCrypto lol

Don’t be a douche and InstaUnfollow after you get your ADA/NFT. He spending THOUSANDS outta his own pocket…

Yeah 😴. Bout to go to back and look at the post you made about non US Binance again just didn’t feel like jumping through all the hoops to bypass regulations but fuck it

That’s wassup. You either jump though that hoop once and be decentralized, or jump through their hoops for the rest of your life to stay within the lines of centralization lol

That’s wassup. You either jump though that hoop once and be decentralized, or jump through their hoops for the rest of your life to stay within the lines of centralization lol

Got any sauce for the proof of address and government issued ID part?

Attachments

• A3092BE0-6863-4FBD-8C70-68323750E10E.png
    A3092BE0-6863-4FBD-8C70-68323750E10E.png
    481.2 KB · Views: 4
  • B3337D36-C416-4328-9249-526F847EB89D.png
    B3337D36-C416-4328-9249-526F847EB89D.png
    384.4 KB · Views: 4
Back