Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yo, @M4nh4tt4n, I need to send you a DM in regards to a certain Crypto. I would drop the question in here, but it's a bit private, and there's no telling who's lurking 'round this BYTCH. Hit me with a DM since I have no access to your Profile.

I just filled my SAND/MATIC/GALA/STX bags off of selling my $1,400 10,000VGX play for $40,000 (sold 9500, kept 500). They was BSing with my withdrawals and I’m petty AF.

Now on to ADA. Most of these coins are trash IMHO. If you got a tip, let us know. OHM could be WifeChanging, but I haven’t read up on it yet. Gluck!

I just filled my SAND/MATIC/GALA/STX bags off of selling my $1,400 10,000VGX play for $40,000 (sold 9500, kept 500). They was BSing with my withdrawals and I’m petty AF.

Now on to ADA. Most of these coins are trash IMHO. If you got a tip, let us know. OHM could be WifeChanging, but I haven’t read up on it yet. Gluck!
Wifechanging?

i like it. Im going to use it.

but what you think about
Romedao?

Wifechanging?

i like it. Im going to use it.

but what you think about
Romedao?

I did the Kusama crowdloan for Karura and MoonRiver and PolkaDot for Acala and Efinity. Their staking lockups and unbonding are BS, tho.

As far as RomeDAO, I gamble on sports, not coins. Plus I’m already spread really thin. Financially and timewise. I’m just not impressed with their protocol or following.
It will 100x or $0 IMHO. I’d rather bet that $ on the Golden State Warriors.

I did the Kusama crowdloan for Karura and MoonRiver and PolkaDot for Acala and Efinity. Their staking lockups and unbonding are BS, tho.

As far as RomeDAO, I gamble on sports, not coins. Plus I’m already spread really thin. Financially and timewise. I’m just not impressed with their protocol or following.
It will 100x or $0 IMHO. I’d rather bet that $ on the Golden State Warriors.
How about wonderland and time?

I was thinking ADA would have been going up by december. Shit been in a nose dive for months now
It’s because I bought some.
Always happens this way
I buy it, it goes down. I sell it or don’t buy it and it skyrockets.

Back