Welcome To aBlackWeb

7B7DDBBA-D63B-41CE-8A3F-D389E50B818D.jpeg

I’m going ApeShit. 24/7 for the next 12 months. I ain’t got no damn job. If I get 10 FBs today to bite and add 10,000ADA to our pool, how THE FUCK all you Niggaz COMBINED can’t get 10 people to follow XPPX socials?!? I am only one man!!! Y’all like 10+!!!

PATHETIC. But you Niggaz follow 100 IG THOTs/celebrities, huh? SIMPshit. If we fail, best believe this shit ain’t on me or @JamesMADE. We eatin’ REGARDLESS and tried to put our Brothas onto this wave. You wannna drop $1,000 in Cardano into our pool and jack off for a year and be a millionaire, huh? 🙄🙅🏾‍♂️

WTF?!?

Last edited:
I’ve lost friends/family over this crypto wave. And IDGAF. They #GoFundMe Bitches/Niggaz can go cry to the celebs they followed over the last decade. XPPX ain’t donating a fucking PENNY to nobody who don’t fuck with me…

IDGAF, FRFR. I will cut off another 30 year friendship over my Cardano dreams. Water off of a duck’s ass. He not wanting to delegate his 50,000ADA to me. After I brought him into Cardano in 2017 at 2 cents. Too risky he says. Okay. Cardano StakePools BULLETPROOF. ZERO reports of scams. But the dumb ass Nigga pledging at Binance and getting FrontRun. NewsFlash, you dumb ass MFers. Binance has a stranglehold on 100 different coins.

Binance are validators for Cardano, Ethereum, Bitcoin, URRYTHANG! Then they trade their BILLIONS they make every 5 days from ADA/ETH/BTC in for BNB and boost their own price. Binance got 72 fucking Cardano pools (1 should be enough) and DGAF about our Black asses.

I SHOWED him the fucking wave in 2017. Made 50x (5,000%) of Cardano at 2 cents, but wanna know if my NYC condo available when his fam visits. FUCK YOU. Pay them Jews the $7,000 Nigga for 7 days. Find your own crib. Die $low…

55654684-32D1-44BD-93D0-196311CFDBA2.jpeg

I fucked my sister in-law because she was bad AF. A CERTIFIED 9. NO BS Niggaz. Buy the video and flame me on ABW if she ain’t a fucking 9. She says “Damn Prophet, I can’t DeepThroat this…” for verification of y’all think I’m lying. Ain’t too many Niggaz on Cake/CoCo/OFs named Prophet… But I wanna fuck this 4 too, because she delegating to XPPX!!! Who else got a lonely 35+ year old with $? 💪🏾 #MoneyOverBitches

31DAB153-BBC6-409F-8CC3-C593226DDAD3.jpeg 502AE31A-9915-4696-B4E4-89721E71FA84.jpeg

That BS is neither here nor there. Water under the bridge, ChattyPatty’s. Just know that $30,000+ about to be pledged to XPPX pool in the next couple hours..🙄

WaitList… 😭

MAYBE they're wait listing you if you ain't purchasing any crypto there. It's possible.
But I also got waitlisted once when I tried to take a rewards quiz and forgot that had my phone's VPN on.

I just hit up support to let them know I was waitlisted and wanted to claim my reward. In a day or two that shit was cleared up.

Back