Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol I’m not an expert man I just knew I didn’t have enough money for Etherium at the time and I noticed ETC lately has been moving and it was affordable

sadly since I spent most of my money on Etherium and Cardano and DOGE on robinhood I only had enough money to buy a few coins of ETC

But gains are gains

You fuckin’ up. Kinda. RobinHood is derivatives. Fake coins. Fuck with Binance and send everything to a wallet that gives you a 12-24 word passphrase.

You fuckin’ up. Kinda. RobinHood is derivatives. Fake coins. Fuck with Binance and send everything to a wallet that gives you a 12-24 word passphrase.
I’ll see about binance but just so there’s no confusion I only have robinhood for DOGE

voyager for everything else

I just watched that entire video. She may be legit and just dumbing stuff down. I don’t like how she said she’s the only supplier of Ledgers in the US, tho. LOL! There’s 10s of thousands. All you gotta do is have a business and contact them. Drop $10,000 for 100 of them bitches at a discount.🙊

I’ll see about binance but just so there’s no confusion I only have robinhood for DOGE

voyager for everything else
Voyager legit AF and pays interest. Gives you an address for all your coins except PolkaDot. Derivative. I gotta sell all of mine for USDs and buy real DOT elsewhere.

The play is to REALLY buy up all them shits and create a SupplyShock. Can’t do that with paper crypto.

But the thing with derivatives is this:

If all of ABW buys $1,000 in DOGE on an exchange, the price bubbles. If we all buy $1,000 from RH, nothing happens. Derivatives.

This is what I was getting ready to say.

Buying on Robinhood doesnt mean any coin got bought or sold, so it doesnt effect the market of that coin. Which is some bs.

Fuck robinhood.

"Financial services firm, Square Inc, reports that its quarterly earnings doubled analyst expectations amid booming demand for crypto assets.

Bitcoin alone drove $3.5 billion in revenue, an astonis..."

via @blockfolio

#BTC $BTC
B9E1771D-57DE-4EA3-9EAF-501F7A31B6DB.gif

Fuck a 5% APY and UncleSam 40% tax. DeFi is the wave. There’s levels to this $hit. On God. Just gotta grab a blunt and read for a fucking hour or two…🤷🏽‍♂️

9006D6BA-D271-4B62-955D-A9C9A99212F4.jpeg B1C62C49-8014-4F4F-A6AA-39B99F54E761.jpeg 15810711-B7A7-49AB-AEAE-4BFCA0A94541.jpeg

Back