Welcome To aBlackWeb

My brother invested in the dodge pin thing I don’t know enough about it for real to get involved I just use public app and only got two small things

I had doge 2 mnths ago but sold it cuz I thought it was a memecoin. I had like 55 shares cuz I had a dollar left in my acc or something. Definitely getting some later. Even my dad's getting in it lol

I had doge 2 mnths ago but sold it cuz I thought it was a memecoin. I had like 55 shares cuz I had a dollar left in my acc or something. Definitely getting some later. Even my dad's getting in it lol

Dogecoin is essentially a memecoin, it has no real value on the blockchain. People don't really know what they're buying (hence your Pops coppin' some, lol), but on the flip side you can take advantage of this opportunity b/c people just ridin' the wave and will continue to do so.

This actually has a chance to go well past a dollar (per my Crypto investor/evaluator friends who been doing this shit since 2013 and they bought iin on Doge when it was @ approx .001). This ain't advice just info. I will say tho l, if ya choose to invest in it, HOLD WHAT YA GOT! lol

Tron on the other hand I think will go to the quasars due to its function (think ETH, but better). DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Doge coin aint a long term hold. I mean, if you copped at .001, yea hold it. If you copped it at under 10 cents, yea hold it. Other than that, yall better sell that mfer soon as it hits a $1.

Now if you got bitcoin, you hold that shit. If the shit hits 70k, you still buy. If it drops to 7k, you buy some more. And just hold. Thats a long hold. No matter what the price is today, itll he higher in 10 years. So you buy and hold that. Same with like eth.

But doge coin? Short term hold. Ima be caking when that shit hits a $1. Almost pulled the trigger at .45 cents the other day, but told myself to stay patient.

Doge coin aint a long term hold. I mean, if you copped at .001, yea hold it. If you copped it at under 10 cents, yea hold it. Other than that, yall better sell that mfer soon as it hits a $1.

Now if you got bitcoin, you hold that shit. If the shit hits 70k, you still buy. If it drops to 7k, you buy some more. And just hold. Thats a long hold. No matter what the price is today, itll he higher in 10 years. So you buy and hold that. Same with like eth.

But doge coin? Short term hold. Ima be caking when that shit hits a $1. Almost pulled the trigger at .45 cents the other day, but told myself to stay patient.
I don’t know.

its romuored all cryptos are dropping because people cashing out to jump on dogecoin........just the sheer numbers you can by makes your profit higher..and since it’s a gamble....loses greater.

but that’s why doge is the only one climbing after others sold there’s to drop the price.

I copping a few more thousand.

f the moon. This ABW

going to sit on Saturn

I don’t know.

its romuored all cryptos are dropping because people cashing out to jump on dogecoin........just the sheer numbers you can by makes your profit higher..and since it’s a gamble....loses greater.

but that’s why doge is the only one climbing after others sold there’s to drop the price.

I copping a few more thousand.

f the moon. This ABW

going to sit on Saturn

Doge coin got all the hype. Thats why we caking.

But you dont wanna hold doge coin for 10 years. Cause theres nothing holding it up after the hype wears off. 1. The quantity is infinite. 2. Weak block chain technology 3. Created as a joke.

Im def not saying dont buy doge coin. Im saying the opposite. Even said doge coin making me a mint.

All im saying is doge coin is a big short term flip. Not a buy and hold for 5 years joint

Doge coin got all the hype. Thats why we caking.

But you dont wanna hold doge coin for 10 years. Cause theres nothing holding it up after the hype wears off. 1. The quantity is infinite. 2. Weak block chain technology 3. Created as a joke.

Im def not saying dont buy doge coin. Im saying the opposite. Even said doge coin making me a mint.

All im saying is doge coin is a big short term flip. Not a buy and hold for 5 years joint
You are right.

But you know I’m hardheaded and get crazy guy feelings on things.
Let’s see where we are in two months.

Word. 2 months is super short term btw. So we on the same timeline.

I bought doge coins months ago before the hype, and said I would sell at a $1. Thats what im waiting for
I was going to mention the growth in 2 months.

I’m hold this and setting alertso I can sell if it gets too crazy.

after that two months. I throw It into hibernation. And only check in if it’s crazy news.I’m holding ....sitting on saturn

Back