Welcome To aBlackWeb

Use the Brave Browser
Brave Browser

The Brave Browser — which is available both on desktop and on Android devices — awards you with the cryptocurrency BAT (Basic Attention Token) for using the Brave Browser to use the internet.

Brave will typically block all ads from your internet viewing experience. However, when you first download Brave, you will be asked if you want to opt in to the Brave Rewards program.

If you opt in to Brave Rewards, you will be shown some ads that Brave describes as “high quality.”

In exchange for showing you ads, Brave gives you BAT, which you can transfer to your Gemini wallet and earn 3.49% interest on.

Use the Lolli Extension
Lolli Browser Extension

The Lolli browser extension is a crypto-back tool that gives you a percentage of your purchase back in Bitcoin.

All you have to do is download the extension and then shop online at the stores you usually shop at.

P.S. If you’re using the Brave Browser I mentioned above, you’ll need to tell it to let you see ads on Lolli.

Participate in Cryptocurrency Referral Programs
Cryptocurrency programs are available to those who are part of crypto exchange sites, and if you currently hold crypto, you’re more than likely already a part of one of those exchange sites.

These exchanges often have a referral program, much like an affiliate program.

When you get others to sign up using your referral link, you can earn free crypto or other rewards.

Users have to complete specific actions, typically a minimum number of transactions or buying and selling a minimum amount on the exchange, in order for you to earn your referral reward.

Using an exchange’s referral program is one of the easiest ways for you to earn cryptocurrency for free, with very little involvement needed on your end.

Remember to always go through secure, safe exchanges to avoid common scams.

All of the exchanges below have referral programs that you can participate in.

ExchangeBonusRequirementsSign Up
BlockFi Must use our link and make initial deposit within 30 daysUp to $250 in
Free Bitcoin Depending
On Deposit Amount
Must use our link and make initial deposit within 30 daysGet Free Crypto!
Free Cryptocurrency From Celsius Must use our link and deposit at least $400 of crypto within 30 days$40 in Free BitcoinMust use our link and deposit at least $400 of crypto within 30 daysGet Free Crypto!
Nexo Must use our link and buy at least $100 of crypto within 30 days$25 in Free BitcoinMust use our link and buy at least $100 of crypto within 30 daysGet Free Crypto!
Free Cryptocurrency From Voyager Must use Reward Code LOG23B2B5 and buy at least $100 of crypto within 30 days$25 in Free Bitcoin
Reward Code
LOG23B2B5
Must use Reward Code LOG23B2B5 and buy at least $100 of crypto within 30 daysGet Free Crypto!
Free Cryptocurrency From Gemini Must use our link and buy at least $100 of crypto within 30 days$10 in Free BitcoinMust use our link and buy at least $100 of crypto within 30 daysGet Free Crypto!
Coinbase Crypto Must use our link and buy at least $100 of crypto within 30 days$10 in Free BitcoinMust use our link and buy at least $100 of crypto within 30 daysGet Free Crypto!
Exchange
BlockFi Must use our link and make initial deposit within 30 days
Free Cryptocurrency From Celsius Must use our link and deposit at least $400 of crypto within 30 days
Nexo Must use our link and buy at least $100 of crypto within 30 days
Free Cryptocurrency From Voyager Must use Reward Code LOG23B2B5 and buy at least $100 of crypto within 30 days
Free Cryptocurrency From Gemini Must use our link and buy at least $100 of crypto within 30 days
Coinbase Crypto Must use our link and buy at least $100 of crypto within 30 days

Get Reddit Karma
Reddit Karma for Free Cryptocurrency

The r/CryptoCurrency subreddit has its own cryptocurrency called Moon that it awards monthly to subreddit members based on the amount of karma they earned in the subreddit that month.

(Note that Moon is not the same as the very questionable SafeMoon crypto project; Safemoon is a completely different project unrelated to the Moon project.)

If you’d like to learn more about earning Moon as well as the tokenomics of the project, check out this Reddit post.

Airdrops
Of all the methods for earning free crypto, airdrops carry the most risk — more than we believe is worth the benefit for most investors. Developers perform airdrops when they want to gain traction for their new cryptocurrency. Put simply, they give away coins to try and garner adoption.

You can look online to find when airdrop projects are happening; they’re often promoted on the company’s website as well as by users on social media platforms and some crypto news sites. If you qualify, the developers often send the specified amount of coins straight to your digital wallet address.

It’s important to be cautious with any new cryptocurrency projects. Fake airdrops and ICOs— initial coin offerings — are common scams used by hackers. Even when they are real, many of the coins issued in airdrops are not a great investment store of value. Experts recommend sticking with the most well-known cryptos, Bitcoin and Ethereum, especially for beginners. If you follow that recommendation, then pass on airdrops.

Any crypto you earn through airdrops is also taxable income. You’ll be responsible for reporting it as such based on its fair market value on the date it was recorded on the distributed ledger (in most cases, when you receive the airdrop into your digital wallet), according to the IRS.

Get Reddit Karma
Reddit Karma for Free Cryptocurrency

The r/CryptoCurrency subreddit has its own cryptocurrency called Moon that it awards monthly to subreddit members based on the amount of karma they earned in the subreddit that month.

(Note that Moon is not the same as the very questionable SafeMoon crypto project; Safemoon is a completely different project unrelated to the Moon project.)

If you’d like to learn more about earning Moon as well as the tokenomics of the project, check out this Reddit post.

Moons might be the most lucrative. The hardest, tho. Voyager way easier.

Last edited:
Airdrops
Of all the methods for earning free crypto, airdrops carry the most risk — more than we believe is worth the benefit for most investors. Developers perform airdrops when they want to gain traction for their new cryptocurrency. Put simply, they give away coins to try and garner adoption.

You can look online to find when airdrop projects are happening; they’re often promoted on the company’s website as well as by users on social media platforms and some crypto news sites. If you qualify, the developers often send the specified amount of coins straight to your digital wallet address.

It’s important to be cautious with any new cryptocurrency projects. Fake airdrops and ICOs— initial coin offerings — are common scams used by hackers. Even when they are real, many of the coins issued in airdrops are not a great investment store of value. Experts recommend sticking with the most well-known cryptos, Bitcoin and Ethereum, especially for beginners. If you follow that recommendation, then pass on airdrops.

Any crypto you earn through airdrops is also taxable income. You’ll be responsible for reporting it as such based on its fair market value on the date it was recorded on the distributed ledger (in most cases, when you receive the airdrop into your digital wallet), according to the IRS.

I was gonna say if you get an AirDrop you didn’t apply for, post it here 1st. I know all of the scams. There’s code in some of the smart contracts that will take all of your crypto in your wallet if you try to sell them.

I’m good with this KickToken. I wanna see a logo AND price…

FC91E850-5C9D-4636-8789-292509256BA7.jpeg

I got 10XRP. The minimum. The Ripple protocol wouldn’t let me sell the last 10. 10 must stay in all wallets. The Sologenic AirDrop is 20 cents/coin. 1:1 to your XRP holdings. CoinBase/etc, don’t even try it. You don’t own your coins…

Free Bitcoin:

I'm inviting you to start investing in crypto with Voyager. Download the app and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin.

Use code GLEH78 or this link to claim your BTC:

I’m dropping my coin 01JAN22. Laugh if you want. IDGAF. I know more than these Jews. Been in the game since 2010. Went live 2014 or some $hit. SatoshiNakamoto? The CREATER of Bitcoin?!? That Nigga the same level as me. Tail or fade me. IDGAF. We gonna fucking EAT!!! Fuck a Shiba Inu…

4B0126A6-4DD5-4D41-BAE5-072DED0A0D53.jpeg 1D311AF7-70BF-4FE8-8737-62D588323883.jpeg

Use the Brave Browser
Brave Browser

The Brave Browser — which is available both on desktop and on Android devices — awards you with the cryptocurrency BAT (Basic Attention Token) for using the Brave Browser to use the internet.

Brave will typically block all ads from your internet viewing experience. However, when you first download Brave, you will be asked if you want to opt in to the Brave Rewards program.

If you opt in to Brave Rewards, you will be shown some ads that Brave describes as “high quality.”

In exchange for showing you ads, Brave gives you BAT, which you can transfer to your Gemini wallet and earn 3.49% interest on.

Use the Lolli Extension
Lolli Browser Extension

The Lolli browser extension is a crypto-back tool that gives you a percentage of your purchase back in Bitcoin.

All you have to do is download the extension and then shop online at the stores you usually shop at.

P.S. If you’re using the Brave Browser I mentioned above, you’ll need to tell it to let you see ads on Lolli.

Nice, I keep hearing about this I'm going to try it

Interested in a NFT project made by Africans, highlighting African stories/history and the diaspora. Follow, mint, and join afrixx.io currently minting for 44ada soon 54ada after the first 1000, sub 5k NFT remain

Back