Welcome To aBlackWeb

A couple of Coinbase’s last few drops have been untradeable. I guess they got tired of people immediately trading them for Bitcoin lol. They want millions to HODL them for a few months, thereby appreciating said coin’s value. I’ll wait and trade them all for Cardano in a few months. I can dig it…🤷🏽‍♂️

A couple of Coinbase’s last few drops have been untradeable. I guess they got tired of people immediately trading them for Bitcoin lol. They want millions to HODL them for a few months, thereby appreciating said coin’s value. I’ll wait and trade them all for Cardano in a few months. I can dig it…🤷🏽‍♂️

You can sell it for USD then use the USD to purchase other coins

I was able to trade all immediately, but I couldn’t withdraw immediately, week long hold

That play 2 weeks ago paid off. I guess I can post it unedited, now. Both sides bubblin’. On TOP of positive price movement from BOTH. Only 1M% now, tho. Too many people found out about it… #Fantom #DeFi

0532FB40-E99B-4561-8449-DC7148884C91.jpeg C43D8B27-91AF-4240-8082-C199512EEA84.jpeg 3637BDB7-02C0-4D32-884F-E1CC4FA397BE.jpeg E9DFFF3F-919F-44F4-ABFD-84DD7D754134.jpeg

Back