Welcome To aBlackWeb

01JAN22, no more Prophet. I’m ghost. Screenshot this BS. You Niggaz already millionaires. Y’all don’t need me lol…

Your BSC BS venture was cap. You wasted my time. I’m a RealNigga And post my fucking plays. #OnGod. Fuck these 2021 YouTube HypeBeasts..
I never cap. I got busy and put it behind my other ventures.
Got major shit coming like I always do.

I’m a real Niggas realest nigga.

Pay me and I’ll change your life. Or delegate to XPPX for 10 epochs. Your $. I can’t touch it. Imma flex on ALL NonXPPX ABW Nighaz FRFR. Just like XPPX in 2015…
Man I just came back around and following your Twitter just yesterday.

im coming thru.

I got three months in the US. A ton of shit bout to change.

new base is the bay

Man I just came back around and following your Twitter just yesterday.

im coming thru.

I got three months in the US. A ton of shit bout to change.

new base is the bay
You flaked. Talked a lot of BS in ABW crypto thread about your “coin”. You can fool these 2019 crypto Nighaz, but not a TripleOG.

You a fucking time waster. And that’s 100x worse than a scammer. At least a scammer finesse and dip QUICK.

Time is WAY more valuable than money, FuckNigga…

Ain’t no other ventures. Miss me with the BS. You wanna invest in RealEstate? Gold? Oil? COOL. Just stay TF outta the CryptoThread with your coin PipeDreams. I know you a Crypto noob and dunno shit from Day1. Paying Russians for SourceCode I coulda hooked you up with for FREE..

F38F857D-192E-43BF-9558-DEA87F05214F.gif

I done Ethered fugazzi Nighaz since 2013 on BitcoinTalk. The “ABW” for Bitcoin Nighaz. Made millionaires disappear. Go back to the stock thread, my guy lol

@M4nh4tt4n just be wanting to argue with people that aint arguing with him and post his gambling shit lol

I got mad love for you and your stocks/$hit. This DOS Nigha Fugazzi, tho. FRFR. Why TF would I do DosCoin when this Nigga dunno $hit about crypto and paying Russians to create (RightClick) from an OpenSource code?!? LOL!!!! Fine$$ed from the JUMP! Idiotic. I’m talking elementary BS.

I spread $10,000/day. #OnGod. One of mine today is Fantom Protocol. Don’t act like I ain’t copped at 69 cents, Nighaz. Fuck that dumb ass Nigga..

Don’t ever compare me to these 9-5 cubicle Niggaz. I ain’t industry, I’m InTheseStreets..

8AD58264-0C2C-4C57-BB5B-8B79A2CA754F.jpeg 8B98DC19-64F2-4B8B-BB78-2D2D24B21F39.jpeg 2C9779A7-C357-4BCE-B9AC-18740B86E5D0.png

You keep laughing. Nothing funny about SHIB, Nigga. I can pull 1YEAR results… FOH with your 07OCT21 “We rich” epithets. Nigga, you DOWN over the last 12 months. #Cardano #ADA, we retired lol…🤷🏽‍♂️

FA4CF5C9-A40E-4D33-A97E-98E97D67D554.jpeg

Back