Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thousands of coins. I only rock with a few. BTC/ETH/ADA (they like Africa)/XRP (only because they’re in bed with the banks and just had an AirDrop). The USD is done. Grab as much BTC as you can. Even .001 is only $20 today, but $100 31DEC21. Here’s a link to MegTheeStallion dropping $1M in BTC this afternoon. I got mine. Dunno if she’s done. I’m busy right now, but imma post here daily...

I thought by now Ethereum would have taken off seeing as how the transfers/transactions were alot quicker than Bitcoin back when I was checking for cryptos like that. Is transaction speed still an issue for BTC?

I had my eye on XRP some years ago as well.

XRP may range for a period. If it drops to 45 cents again like it did yesterday I will be buying some more. I got a bunch of coins when it was at 22 cents. then some more at 55 Cents.

Last edited:
Thousands of coins. I only rock with a few. BTC/ETH/ADA (they like Africa)/XRP (only because they’re in bed with the banks and just had an AirDrop). The USD is done. Grab as much BTC as you can. Even .001 is only $20 today, but $100 31DEC21. Here’s a link to MegTheeStallion dropping $1M in BTC this afternoon. I got mine. Dunno if she’s done. I’m busy right now, but imma post here daily...

I was in on the spark air drop

Last edited:
I bought a bunch of XRP yesterday it was .54 cent so hopefully it will blow up if not .54cent won't break me
Up 2% today, and up 4% from your purchase date. To get 4% from a bank (0.01% APY) it woulda taken you 400 years. No BS. Women lie, men lie, number$ don’t... 6EED66E6-0880-48F2-96A5-3A28411BDD81.png

I thought by now Ethereum would have taken off seeing as how the transfers/transactions were alot quicker than Bitcoin back when I was checking for cryptos like that. Is transaction speed still an issue for BTC?

I had my eye on XRP some years ago as well.
Ethereum will always be #2 at worst. This is where ICOs come out from. DeFi. Plus they are burning and staking. Don’t laugh, but they could overtake BTC. It’s all good. BTC/ETH are apples and oranges. Enough $ to go around.

XRP may range for a period. If it drops to 45 cents again like it did yesterday I will be buying some more. I got a bunch of coins when it was at 22 cents. then some more at 55 Cents.
Bro, I hope you got those Flare 1:1 AirDrops...

edit: I just seen your post. Congrat$...??

To anyone saying Bitcoin is too expensive, $app has BTC boost for an hour. %5 in BTC free from your swipes. Max $7.50/swipe and 3 swipes, so three $150 purchases equals $22.50BTC (Like 0.001BTC). It’s Xmas and we all got stuff to buy, anyways. Good luck! 582332E2-A4AD-43B8-8B93-9C8744432535.png

Watch my post get deleted lol.

Voyager. Federally regulated.

Use code GLEH78 or this link to claim your BTC:

Drop $100 and buy crypto. Get $25BTC FREE. I ain’t trying to rob nobody. I’m a Voyager affiliate. T-Mac and Marshall Faulk are as well, but they only hook you up with $5 and $0, respectfully...

5AD59BC9-069F-46AD-ABFA-D93002C499B1.jpeg DF60B5A8-9619-41C6-9536-6AF6FC9528AA.jpeg

HURRY! lol

Interesting to see the marketing cashapp is putting behind this. I wonder what the end game is.

i'm not mad at it at all.. the more people that get involved the higher the price will go for BTC and other cryptos.

Personally I wont be investing anymore in any cryptos at the moment.. just holding on to what I have.

I put some bread in around 2017... saw that shit go high as fuck then it crashed after all the hype... been seeing the market rising slowly but surely tho

Interesting to see the marketing cashapp is putting behind this. I wonder what the end game is.

i'm not mad at it at all.. the more people that get involved the higher the price will go for BTC and other cryptos.

Personally I wont be investing anymore in any cryptos at the moment.. just holding on to what I have.

I put some bread in around 2017... saw that shit go high as fuck then it crashed after all the hype... been seeing the market rising slowly but surely tho
He makes billions from interest. All the people with a USD $app balance, that interest is going to him. So he gives some BTC away. The ole “Your first hit is free” CokeBoy mentality. And he gets interest from all positive BTC balances on $app. Wash, rinse, and repeat...

Yeah. I don’t invest anymore because I did one big chunk in 2015. If I had no crypto today, I’d invest the same amount, tho.

Back