Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Cool is Lupe’s 3rd Best Album

Why tho? In all seriousness.
First, food and Liquor is a better album and his best

2nd T&Y a better album

The cool got 18 tracks

free chilly - Skip

The coolest - ehhh , the cool is better from F&L

Superstar - Arguably his biggest song and it’s cool but how many ppl listen to it when you listen to this album? (It’s a good song though)

Hi definition- skip

Intruder alert - Mid

Gotta eat - mid (it’s not bad but it’s not great either Imo)

Hello/Goodbye - Ass

Fighters - Doo Doo

this album as a whole not even all that digestible tbh

it’s not a Classic I’m sorry and I’m back at it’s his 3rd best album

Niggas listening to Go baby in 2021? That’s the last track on a Classic huh?
go baby, WOOT WOOT
go baby, WOOT WOOT

love vibing to that one.

imo it's a classic but it could definitely use a little trimming to make it a tighter album. some of the songs are definitely more commercial leaning than you'd expect for Lu, but that was before he was truly jaded by Atlantic

go baby, WOOT WOOT
go baby, WOOT WOOT

love vibing to that one.

imo it's a classic but it could definitely use a little trimming to make it a tighter album. some of the songs are definitely more commercial leaning than you'd expect for Lu, but that was before he was truly jaded by Atlantic
It’s a jazzy little number and I won’t kill it because I like it. It’s just that don’t tell me it’s a Classic and then put shit like this on it. When you already got songs that you could cut from the album lol

First, food and Liquor is a better album and his best

2nd T&Y a better album

The cool got 18 tracks

free chilly - Skip

The coolest - ehhh , the cool is better from F&L

Superstar - Arguably his biggest song and it’s cool but how many ppl listen to it when you listen to this album? (It’s a good song though)

Hi definition- skip

Intruder alert - Mid

Gotta eat - mid (it’s not bad but it’s not great either Imo)

Hello/Goodbye - Ass

Fighters - Doo Doo

this album as a whole not even all that digestible tbh

it’s not a Classic I’m sorry and I’m back at it’s his 3rd best album

I can say after what 13 plus years that yea it hasn’t aged as good as Food & Liquor. I listened to them both about a week ago. The Cool definitely got more few more skips to be honest. It’s still a classic to me but I can understand the argument when compared to T&Y.

The cool is his best album and one of the best of the 2000s. Freshman year of college that album stayed in my cd player(yes I still had a CD player). Listened to that album going to class, going to work, before football practice, everything. That album was my shit and definitely a classic. You got some nerve:umf3:

Back