Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to reach out to Kat.

If they can make a star out of Just Pearly, Kat would blow up in that space.

Bruh, women should not be in the manosphere period as content creators or pundits or anything of that sort.

It's for men.

It's the only outlet men have to connect with each other and share ideas about being a man.

Women in the manosphere as content creators and pundits and shit is like having straight men being content creators and pundits about lesbianism.

Women don't know shit about being a man. They don't understand manhood. They don't understand the pressures of men or how men become men.

All women know about men is what they want the men in their lives to be and what purposes they want men in their lives to serve.

Why would a man should consider a woman's opinion regarding his experience regarding manhood?

Them manosphere types been weak

Men in the West been officially weak going on 100 years now lol.

I honestly think men always been weak because of the fixation men have on women and the unwillingness of men to let women go.

Ancient men understood the necessity for men to focus on other men and their own manhood for their own sake.

Lol they would definitely think modern men's desire for women's attention, affection and validation to the extent that it presently is to be unbecoming and unmasculine.

Last edited:
Bruh, women should not be in the manosphere period as content creators or pundits or anything of that sort.

It's for men.

It's the only outlet men have to connect with each other and share ideas about being a man.

Women in the manosphere as content creators and pundits and shit is like having straight men being content creators and pundits about lesbianism.

Women don't know shit about being a man. They don't understand manhood. They don't understand the pressures of men or how men become men.

All women know about men is what they want the men in their lives to be and what purposes they want men in their lives to serve.

Why would a man should consider a woman's opinion regarding his experience regarding manhood?

Men in the West been officially weak going on 100 years now lol.

I honestly think men always been weak because of the fixation men have on women and the unwillingness of men to let women go.

Ancient men understood the necessity for men to focus on other men and their own manhood for their own sake.

Lol they would definitely think modern men's desire for women's attention, affection and validation to the extent that it presently is to be unbecoming and unmasculine.

All true.

They don't belong there at all.

From what I've been hearing, she's only in the spot she's in because she paid some of the top dogs to put her on.

Mainly Oshay and Obsidian.

So, I was just speaking from a financial perspective.

'Cause a lot of the women trying to get in that space are just in it for the money.

Basically pickme's who are just telling dudes what they wanna hear.

The only one who seems sincere is Crimson Cure.

But she doesn't reach out to men, she addresses the women with what she's learned from people like BGS.

Yo this is like the worst flight ever.

First off, flight delayed 3 hours.

Then I get here, and someone wildin at the terminal and cops had to come get him.

Finally incoming plane gets here, as people are getting off, this dude collapses and hits his head on the divider. Right by the door out the gate.

Mfers was stepping over him getting off.

They got him in a chair now, but dude still looks out of it.

They on the intercom asking for any doctor in the termimal to go to gate and help.

The shit crazy.

At this point, im hoping dude is ok. And also hoping they can get us on this flight.

All true.

They don't belong there at all.

From what I've been hearing, she's only in the spot she's in because she paid some of the top dogs to put her on.

Mainly Oshay and Obsidian.

So, I was just speaking from a financial perspective.

'Cause a lot of the women trying to get in that space are just in it for the money.

Basically pickme's who are just telling dudes what they wanna hear.

The only one who seems sincere is Crimson Cure.

But she doesn't reach out to men, she addresses the women with what she's learned from people like BGS.

That's what I am thinking.

The difference between men and women presently is that men seek the approval of women by being open to women in male spaces or being of service to women.

And then women push their way into male spaces and start rearranging the furniture and men be like, "See, she's one of us."

And I am like, "No, she just made herself queen of the bros and now you serve her interests, congratulations."

In 2022, women ain't letting no straight man come into their spaces and start dictating shit even if you agree with their worldview.

Yo this is like the worst flight ever.

First off, flight delayed 3 hours.

Then I get here, and someone wildin at the terminal and cops had to come get him.

Finally incoming plane gets here, as people are getting off, this dude collapses and hits his head on the divider. Right by the door out the gate.

Mfers was stepping over him getting off.

They got him in a chair now, but dude still looks out of it.

They on the intercom asking for any doctor in the termimal to go to gate and help.

The shit crazy.

At this point, im hoping dude is ok. And also hoping they can get us on this flight.

Flight still aint take off. Smmfh. A 4 hour delay is craaaazy

Flight still aint take off. Smmfh. A 4 hour delay is craaaazy

U gonna ask for some type voucher for the inconvenience.

Flight delays are the worst...but these are like some weird ass delays. The universe trying to tell you something.

What airline is it? They usually give out or offer voucher when they know it's a fucked up situation.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back