Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think a Black male athlete with a busted ass White woman is the part of the starter kit.

I'm looking at Darius Leonard wife on Hard Knocks and I'm like, "Say mayne, you couldn't do better than this.'

Maybe it's a Southern thing too, bruh from South Carolina.

Probably aspired to have a busted ass White woman all his life.

I'm starting to think a Black male athlete with a busted ass White woman is the part of the starter kit.

I'm looking at Darius Leonard wife on Hard Knocks and I'm like, "Say mayne, you couldn't do better than this.'

Busted white women are the only ones cool w being completely ignored during the season

These athletes learn that in HS and never break the pattern lol

Wha'chu talking about Willis? Niggas in the South don't be sweating white women like that. The South is still pretty segregated, so I'm betting there's probably less interracial shit going on down there than in other places of the country.

Wha'chu talking about Willis? Niggas in the South don't be sweating white women like that. The South is still pretty segregated, so I'm betting there's probably less interracial shit going on down there than in other places of the country.

You are entirely wrong there lol hood niggas down here love Becky’s…hell suburb niggas too

Busted white women are the only ones cool w being completely ignored during the season

These athletes learn that in HS and never break the pattern lol

These White women do seem to be super supportive though.

They seem like all they do is get nutted in and raise babies and shut the fuck up. On Hard Knocks, all of them were pregnant. I was like what the fuck?

They don't be having no side businesses, they ain't all in reality TV. They so regular looking and basic. I don't get the appeal.

Maybe it's a football wife thing.

And to be fair, Darius knew his wife since they were like 5 and shit. He wanted a basic ass white girl before the game and riches.

You are entirely wrong there lol hood niggas down here love Becky’s…hell suburb niggas too

Well, I ain't lived in SC since 1999, so maybe ya'll changed it up since then. Niggas was fucking and getting head from white chicks back then, but I only knew of one dude actually trying to be in a relationship with a white chick, and he ended that shit after like three days.

When I was in grad school in NC, I knew a bunch of dudes with white girls, but that was because the white girls at UNC were chasing black dudes. It ain't like the black dudes were dying to have a white chick.

Mane I’ve been at this job for 6 months (trynna leave ASAP) a janitor asked me which country I was from. I’m like I’m from Maryland why? She says “oh someone told me you’re from Africa” the day after I got asked if I was from England because I wear my Maryland state flag headband to work sometimes. I still don’t wanna talk to mawfuckas at work like that but shit was wild to me mawfuckas really think I’m from another country cuz i intentionally don’t talk much lls

Mane I’ve been at this job for 6 months (trynna leave ASAP) a janitor asked me which country I was from. I’m like I’m from Maryland why? She says “oh someone told me you’re from Africa” the day after I got asked if I was from England because I wear my Maryland state flag headband to work sometimes. I still don’t wanna talk to mawfuckas at work like that but shit was wild to me mawfuckas really think I’m from another country cuz i intentionally don’t talk much lls
Damn. You get the whole "you from another country shit". I just get what part of "up north" you from since I moved to North Carolina. I can only speak one word and they know I'm not from down south...lol

So basic Becky was probably the convenient piece of cat and Ime was trying to cut ties since Nia and the kids were moving to Boston. Basic Becky didn't like that so she snitched.

Yea you need to learn how to be work social

dae.jpg

Nah you gotta swing on somebody bro. Knock some shit off someone's desk something. 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back