Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you'll see 15 more. You've made it clear it's not for you. Anything more than keeping it moving is too much.

Only pointing it out cause you asked if you were hating for not liking that brand of black art the other day. Going out ya way to point it out when no one but you cares is hate 🤣🤷🏿‍♂️
I’m just reinforcing what I meant that day to further illustrate my point

I’ll see you the next time I make a post about this

I'll never get over the fact that our college wrestling coach let a 2 time Iranian national champion take on a large part of the physical training after just walking into our practice one day.

I'm positive he was running us thru military drills. Easily the hardest my body was ever pushed. Dude just friend requested me on FB. . He still look unassuming as fuck. But that man was a monster

Me whenever I'm trying to move low and a mf gonna ask me what I'm doing...

Saw a trailer for that movie "Beast" and it showed a clip of idris elba fight a lion bare handed. Yeah, I wont be spending money on that movie.

Besides that Netflix joint last year. He been in some bullshit lately. 😂

If you are talking bout that cowboy flick he did, that was the last thing I seen him in. Cant think of another movie he did after that.

I mean besides that has fam done anything great since beasts of no nation? Just bit roles and bullshit.

Bruh overrated low key.

Saw a trailer for that movie "Beast" and it showed a clip of idris elba fight a lion bare handed. Yeah, I wont be spending money on that movie.

I saw that shyt.

Got the brotha lookin like he tryin to be the Black Hercules facing the Nemean Lion durin the 12 Labors. Smh.

This brother knows what's up. There is hope
Need more to understand like him

c5f12743d2b609ab6d68ea664a637393ce3ab2b0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back