Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol where am I struggling in my life? Before the thyroid I was working, coaching planning my wedding and going to school? Y’all mawfuckas want me to struggle so badly because I don’t want to talk to an oppressive system??!!!! Fuckin struggle where nigga???!!!! FUCK THE POLICE and FOH with this bullshit that I’m struggling nigga
Lol at this nigga willingly entering into a legally binding contract with same government he would refuse to call for help if niggas robbed him on the way to the alter…

Lol at this nigga willingly entering into a legally binding contract with same government he would refuse to call for help if niggas robbed him on the way to the alter…
Getting married and calling the police are 2 completely different things. It’s not in me to go to my window see some shit that ain’t concerning me and calling those overpaid mawfuckas doing their job for em. Call me selfish but it’s just not in me to communicate with those fuckboys, I stand on it

Getting married and calling the police are 2 completely different things. It’s not in me to go to my window see some shit that ain’t concerning me and calling those overpaid mawfuckas doing their job for em. Call me selfish but it’s just not in me to communicate with those fuckboys, I stand on it

Bruh I get it but are Maryland police even that bad to have you like this. I can see if you lived in a large city or a city openly know for crooked cops. And niggas went in on you but it’s weird to say you would never call cops no matter what. A kid get shot or somebody get raped or something you not a lame for calling the cops Abd maybe they won’t prevent shit but yo just say no for every situation is weird shit.

Bruh I get it but are Maryland police even that bad to have you like this. I can see if you lived in a large city or a city openly know for crooked cops. And niggas went in on you but it’s weird to say you would never call cops no matter what. A kid get shot or somebody get raped or something you not a lame for calling the cops Abd maybe they won’t prevent shit but yo just say no for every situation is weird shit.
I’ve had personal experiences to where I’ll never call on them for anything, I’ll keep it moving. My fiancé thinks I’m too harsh on police but I don’t even want those mawfuckas in my neighborhood. There’s hate in my heart that I’m unwilling to let go for the police. Last time I talked to those mawfuckas was to get my coaching card cuz they had to give me a background check. I was in and out, I’ll never use them for a hotline

Yeah, I'm not getting the whole "Maryland nigga in me" schtick. I've only lived in MD for about 6 years, but from what I can tell MD people got no problem calling the cops.

Aint you from pg county? Aint that like a good neighborhood?
FUCK NO I’m not from PG county, I’m from harford county, the ACLU had to get involved due to police harassment, I refuse to talk to them, I stay my way they go there way I’m not about to call those overpaid mawfuckas to do their job

You stay u Woodlawn lol. Maryland suburbs I heard the cops do be wild'n

They be fucking with you at the WaWa lol
Harford county, mawfuckas are bored and harassed us consistently. I once got pulled over 5 times in a calendar year and never detained. Mawfuckas taking personal shots at me because I refuse to call them and mind my business

Harford county, mawfuckas are bored and harassed us consistently. I once got pulled over 5 times in a calendar year and never detained. Mawfuckas taking personal shots at me because I refuse to call them and mind my business
I get it, the best way to have no problems is to not even involve yourself with them.

Aint you from pg county? Aint that like a good neighborhood?

Your school failed you miserably!!! How the fuck is a whole county 1 neighborhood?
Laurence-Fishburne.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back