Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do yall really care if a video is fake or not? Isn't the shit just a conversation piece?

If it's a scenario that's so ridiculous that it would never happen unless it was staged than I don't see the point of having a conversation about it.

Yall dumb as hell if you think the weight of a baby could be supported by a gas pump nozzle or that a 7 month old would have enough strength to balance themselves like that…

Let's not forget this 7 year old's vocabulary and understanding of societal issues is incredible.

Lil strong ass sensitive, genius babies really shouldn't be wasting their talents pumping gas.

If it's a scenario that's so ridiculous that it would never happen unless it was staged than I don't see the point of having a conversation about it.

True but if the video is posted and you see that. Wouldn't the move be to just keep it moving and not even comment that the video is fake? Nobody is forcing anyone to converse about a video whether it's real or fake.

Do anybody on here think “being late” is tied to white supremacy, homophobia, and the patriarchy?

because I seen a women online try and link those to folks wanting folks to be on time. She had responded to a video where the creator said can we stop normalization and acceptance of folks being late

I was dumbfounded but impressed by her reach

For me folks being late is ridiculous because most of the time they just late with no reason

View attachment 899355

Play stupid games............win stupid prizes.

Who's she gonna call on now when she really needs help?

View attachment 899343

Also, niggas need to stop being attack dogs for their female family members.

Half the time it's over some bullshit that's not even what they thought it was.

Lotta good brothers have ended up dead or in jail because of shit like this.

I be trying to tell Black men to stop being a damn foot soldier.

95 percent of problems Black men have with each other is over some pussy.

Whether it's their sister, cousin, baby momma, momma, girlfriend or wife.

First thing bruh wanna do is put on cape and get into bullshit.

I ain't putting on a damn cape for nobody.

Girl, that nigga is 6'5 265 pounds of muscle, you must wanted to die when you clocked him up side of the head and said he ain't shit .

Now I'm supposed to run over there and get fucked up too?

Nah, baby, you better take your L and come home.

You picked that big motherfucker and knew nobody but the Rock could whip him.

I ain't getting fucked up, dying or going to jail over no pussy.

I got 3 sisters and 5 brothers, I told my sisters, you picked him, you deal with him. We ain't crash dummies.

Do anybody on here think “being late” is tied to white supremacy, homophobia, and the patriarchy?

because I seen a women online try and link those to folks wanting folks to be on time. She had responded to a video where the creator said can we stop normalization and acceptance of folks being late

I was dumbfounded but impressed by her reach

For me folks being late is ridiculous because most of the time they just late with no reason

Time is relative to the cultures it is based.

There's anthropology studies that has studied time in other cultures.

For Western culture, "Be there at 6PM" means be there at 6PM. Earlier the better.

For most non-White people, "Be there 6PM" can mean arrive anytime between 6PM to 8PM. Arabs and Indians being late isn't really a thing.

But yeah, nah man, I get what she trying to say but all of us are Westerners, we believe on being in time lol.

Time is relative to the cultures it is based.

There's anthropology studies that has studied time in other cultures.

For Western culture, "Be there at 6PM" means be there at 6PM. Earlier the better.

For most non-White people, "Be there 6PM" can mean arrive anytime between 6PM to 8PM. Arabs and Indians being late isn't really a thing.

But yeah, nah man, I get what she trying to say but all of us are Westerners, we believe on being in time lol.

I disagree. Be there by 6pm literally means be there by 6.

it’s not other way to spin It.

Plants these crops before the rainy season starts
Pick up your child by 6pm

Ain’t no in between when a set time is issued regardless of race/culture

Girl, that nigga is 6'5 265 pounds of muscle, you must wanted to die when you clocked him up side of the head and said he ain't shit .

I got 3 sisters and 5 brothers, I told my sisters, you picked him, you deal with him. We ain't crash dummies.
YOU HATE WOMEN!!

I disagree. Be there by 6pm literally means be there by 6.

it’s not other way to spin It.

Plants these crops before the rainy season starts
Pick up your child by 6pm

Ain’t no in between when a set time is issued regardless of race/culture

But there is though. Like in India, train say it going be there at 6PM. It shows up at 6:10PM. It's still on time. Same thing happens in Japan, it's 10 minutes late. The attitudes regarding time in India and Japan is different.

Good article about time and culture.

But there is though. Like in India, train say it going be there at 6PM. It shows up at 6:10PM. It's still on time. Same thing happens in Japan, it's 10 minutes late. The attitudes regarding time in India and Japan is different.

Good article about time and culture.

I’m going through the article it seems to focus on less developed parts of the world.

Regardless if it’s a certain for a meeting or planting crops. Being on time should be celebrated and honored and has nothing to do with white supremacy or homophoba like the lady said because folks across the globe and of every race practice being on time for an assortment of reason.

This a wack/stupid/ignorant take

If ya sister was being beat by a 5'2 115 lb nogga you gonna be with the shits or.....?

Sounds like your own fears of getting ya sss whipped and maybe general dislike for ya siblings has given you a selfish me first mentality

That isn't a 95% black man problem, nigga that's a YOU problem

I’m going through the article it seems to focus on less developed parts of the world.

Regardless if it’s a certain for a meeting or planting crops. Being on time should be celebrated and honored and has nothing to do with white supremacy or homophoba like the lady said because folks across the globe and of every race practice being on time for an assortment of reason.

Well yeah, "being on time" is the result of industrialization and invention of capitalism which happened in Western Europe first and then slowly spread across the world.

Until then there wasn't a need to have precise standardized measurements of time. You got machines, wage labor, working hours, mass transportation of goods, time now is important.

Most of the world isn't highly industrialized so they really don't have a culture that emphasizes being on time. They chilling.

They care about days and large cycles of time, but they not freaking out because someone is 30 minutes late.

This a wack/stupid/ignorant take

If ya sister was being beat by a 5'2 115 lb nogga you gonna be with the shits or.....?

Sounds like your own fears of getting ya sss whipped and maybe general dislike for ya siblings has given you a selfish me first mentality

That isn't a 95% black man problem, nigga that's a YOU problem

Nope, call the police.

Plus, I'm a grown ass man, last time I fought someone on some square up shit, when I was 12.

I ain't getting in a conflict over another man because to me, that means one of us gotta die.

Ain't no man gonna put his hands on me and live. All that stupid let's catch a fade and square up shit, I ain't do that shit as a man. If we can't talk it out, we don't need to communicate.

I'm the type of person that don't accept ass whippings and shake hands and squash shit. No you gotta die now. And if I can't get you, it's gonna be someone you know. I'm shooting the block up.

I ain't ever have to fight no grown ass man because I know where I would take it.

I always said I ain't gonna do prison or die behind no beef or no pussy. If I'm gonna go sit my ass down, it's gonna be about some money.

I survived too much and lived a long life because I had principles of not fighting over pussy and not getting into stupid ass fights and beefs with stupid ass men.

My sisters knew I wasn't fucking around when I said I ain't rescuing them, they never picked no knucklehead ass men or engage in stupid ass hoodrat shit like all the other women who had a basketball team of brothers and male cousins on speed dial.

All my friends I came up with are dead or locked up because they wanna wear capes and be soldiers manipulated by women and so called OGs and friends that put batteries in their backs.

I'm not.

If it's me or someone else. I'm picking me. Everybody know that about me so they act accordingly.

Call the cops, don't call me. If you ain't willing to file a police report, it must not be serious. If you ain't willing to die or go to prison yourself, it must not be that serious.

Last edited:
Can’t front, this is facts…

To top it off, her core voting base are Asians that live in SF..she just became a Demi God over there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back