Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s he know about the value of a dollar? It never said he has more than average snail strength. Don’t start adding more rules unless you adding more $
I don’t think it’s the snail, I think it’s the person that made the deal. The obvious would be to kill it, so they made a point to mention that it can’t be killed. I think that would give people a false sense of security to think they could just contain it and live life. That bitch probably teleports when contained, or burns through that bitch or something. I think it behaves like a standard snail provided you don’t try to interact with it. I mean, why not just let a bird or dog eat it. I think every time you try to fuck wit it, it becomes much more determined to fucking kill you.

I don’t think it’s the snail, I think it’s the person that made the deal. The obvious would be to kill it, so they made a point to mention that it can’t be killed. I think that would give people a false sense of security to think they could just contain it and live life. That bitch probably teleports when contained, or burns through that bitch or something. I think it behaves like a standard snail provided you don’t try to interact with it. I mean, why not just let a bird or dog eat it. I think every time you try to fuck wit it, it becomes much more determined to fucking kill you.

Yeah you adding rules you made up lol

Radical Sneak Attack
A guy in my league throws that Sneak Attack once the lanes break down. Its a really good light oil ball.

I plan to add the Hammer 3D Offset to my bag before fall season myself. Good well rounded ball.

Remember that Columbia 300 Eruption Pearl I posted a while back? Its a great well rounded ball if you looking for something versatile.

I also need a Solid Coverstock, ASYM core ball, for heavy oil conditions. Not sure what to get yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back