Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
J i have no clue. and those haplogroups they remain primarily below the Sahara, but you see them sprout beyond and outside the continent in small doses.
Interesting.... The Natufians have e1b1b and they originated in the Levant. Afro Asiatic...
Afro Yemenis have the highest natufian gene pool. The Natufians are Afro Proto Semitic people

Why you never mentioned the Natufians with all that dna talk you use to spit back in the ic? They are very important to understanding things

Haplogroup J isn't Semitic in origin. They originated from the Caucasus that invaded the Levant, replacing haplogroup E. They adopted and assimilated into the Levantine culture
They the first gentrifiers son.

Do you believe there's a middle East or do you think the Arabian Peninsula is just an extension of Africa. They do share the same tectonic plate.

The Suez Canal which Naval ships pass through to get to the middle east is manmade.. sooo
What's ya opinion on the hydroplate theory and pangea?

Last edited:
I think Florida or Texas …. I’m certain he ll be at Caribama clout chasing unless Drake bans him from the country too

I don't want to get on that vibration but there's no way he's gonna be walking around the city freely doing that bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back