Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@shutupGabi

I've been pondering what you said many threads ago. You said "men die alone more than women"

I just want to know how is that possible when women outnumber men and live longer?

Women have support systems that men often lack, ergo while women outnumber us, they tend to have people with them in their final hours moreso than men.
Seems like youre alluding to family members and friends. I'm talking about significant others.

Last edited:
It just doesn't mathematically add up. Especially with the decline in marriages nowadays compared to back then. What's to come in the future don't seem to good with the way society is going.

The women on the CBS morning shows are eating good too.

They must all be on some kind of fat arm diet because Elise Preston's swollen up nicely too.

Must've happened over the past couple of months because I don't remember her arms being that fat before.

They're really going all in to try and make people care about this January 6th bullshit.

With everything else going on right now, the average person doesn't care about the quote/unquote.........."insurrection"................either way.

And the dems wonder why they're gonna lose the House and Senate in the mid-terms.

Totally out-of-touch with what people are really worried about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back