Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s because those people are sheep who can easily fit into what society wants.
they walk how they are told
Talk like they are told
Vote how they are told and just overall assimilate to not stand out regardless of how they see things. That turns into people not understanding anything different or trying to understand ti grow.
I don’t think you are those things…..I think they just want you to be who they want you to be.

Lol people aren’t sheep because they think you’re an asshole sometimes people are assholes and don’t know it. It’s not about assimilation at all half this site and assholes.

Lol people aren’t sheep because they think you’re an asshole sometimes people are assholes and don’t know it. It’s not about assimilation at all half this site and assholes.
Can we keep it a buck for once. More times thAn not groups of ppl are in an echo chamber. Anyone who doesn’t go along immediately is attacked.
Let’s be honest

Because of what reason?
Different right? Too different from the majority

It can be different and stupid tho. Like white folks have a different pov from us but often it’s based in nonsense. People aren’t attacked cause of being different they are attacked for being wrong. Like when y’all say straight black men are under attack from feminists and lbgqt. Then use an example of some wildly offensive shit to make the point.

We can all be wrong man

Nonsense to who?
Black men are under attack….you can admit that without hurting anyone.
You can’t say faggot but can say nigga?
You can damn near be sued for saying kike, but a cop can beat you and call you bigger while doing it….but you shouldn’t have been speeding.
real men wear dresses to support their daughters.
There’s a reason why other country are ok with gay people but not ok with gay being promoted to kids .

but I digress.

Nonsense to who?
Black men are under attack….you can admit that without hurting anyone.
You can’t say faggot but can say nigga?
You can damn near be sued for saying kike, but a cop can beat you and call you bigger while doing it….but you shouldn’t have been speeding.
real men wear dresses to support their daughters.
There’s a reason why other country are ok with gay people but not ok with gay being promoted to kids .

but I digress.

You just said a bunch of nonsense. Yes racism is always a problem. Feminism and lbgqt is not attacking black men. Again their are gay black people who don’t wanna be called nigger or faggot. And it’s ok to promote straight relationships to kids but not gay ones based on what? It definitely not based in science it’s based on feelings and is t your generation against feelings based decisions? And that was a post with one dude wearing a tutu. I don’t wear tutus and I support my daughter. Don’t keep the same energy when black women say they under attack tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back