Not open for further replies.
Thats whats up.

I used to be 275, now im 190.

Gym, eating right n lifting weights.

Im 40 but feel like im in my 20s.

This the best i've felt in years.

I basically spent my 30s eating bad n drinking. smh

Healthy living>>>>>

Dawg that's crazy that we came out back in the down-south.com and southernology days. Mann!!!! That's throwback 😂😂😂

One of my homies just got through asking me that how long that I've been on my workout journey. I told her that I've been adopted in this lifestyle since 2015. That year was very pivotal because that was the recreate yourself moment. A lot of people don't understand the art of scarcity and reinventing yourself. In the beginning stages of working out, I used to workout about 6 days per week, 2 hours each but now I do about 4 days a week, 1-2 hours on the workout. I be overwhelmed that I can still run a mile within 7 minutes.

Most definitely tho bruh, eating healthy, healthy lifestyle>>>>>>>>

Dawg that's crazy that we came out back in the down-south.com and southernology days. Mann!!!! That's throwback 😂😂😂

One of my homies just got through asking me that how long that I've been on my workout journey. I told her that I've been adopted in this lifestyle since 2015. That year was very pivotal because that was the recreate yourself moment. A lot of people don't understand the art of scarcity and reinventing yourself. In the beginning stages of working out, I used to workout about 6 days per week, 2 hours each but now I do about 4 days a week, 1-2 hours on the workout. I be overwhelmed that I can still run a mile within 7 minutes.

Most definitely tho bruh, eating healthy, healthy lifestyle>>>>>>>>

lol yea.

My screen name on there was FeelMeB4TheyKillMe (big tommy wright fan). I also had the alias account bacon&waffles. lol

Good ole days on down-south.com.

That site put me onto playa fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back