Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an adult, muhfucka. Hell, I'm older than half my student's parents.

Old enough to practice what you preach.

Instead of trying to teach the kid something of value in the errors of their ways you just wanted to see him get punished cause your ego got bruised.

Did ya'll know the credit bureaus sell your info to companies? I knew companies like Apple and Google did, but it's crazy that the credit bureaus do too.

I just bought a house and some cat from a water purification company called me saying that he knew I had a new house and that he already had me approved for financing. I asked him how he knew all that, and he said Experian sold the info to his company. That's fucked up.

Did ya'll know the credit bureaus sell your info to companies? I knew companies like Apple and Google did, but it's crazy that the credit bureaus do too.

I just bought a house and some cat from a water purification company called me saying that he knew I had a new house and that he already had me approved for financing. I asked him how he knew all that, and he said Experian sold the info to his company. That's fucked up.

Yeah, that's how they make money. Credit Bureaus are basically a bunch of nerds that made some stupid formula called credit, convinced the entire financial industry and the governments to use it.

It's a fucked up system.

They explain the situation in the reddit comments. Its lowkey funny

This is crazy

It's crazy that in that last clip they're moving like 20k miles per hour. A grain of sand just being sedentary would go straight through them before they knew what happened.

Even here on earth were rotating at like 700 mph and we never realize it.

Niggas don’t be having no where to be cuz ain’t no I gotta go somewhere and Mr Byrne holding me up by holding my door open

b34a336f42928157fa50ba2b01780dec.gif

Ayo fucc all that filming for Tik Tok shyt! Close that muthafuccin door on his azzz and drive off!

Or at least call the police on his wyte racist decrepit azzz for harassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back