Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you was up at 4am?
I had just gotten home from work

I work 1st 2nd or 3rd shift depending on the day of the week and the pettiness of my employers

Edit: why was you up at 4am? Kiddo still sick?

I'm sorry but what??

Edit: I see this topic was not of importance to any else so I'll see myself out
You ain't gotta like it🤷‍♀️

Very short explanation: It's "hardwired" in our DNA to want to have sex...absent proper/any precautions, a child/children could result

We're socialized to want to reproduce..."be fruitful and multiply", "so our legacy can live on", you want to populate the community/world with people who look like you, etc.

There's a lot more to it, ofc but I don't come to ABW for that...this isn't something that's so important that I feel the need to have a "discussion" about it here plus plus I'm working

You ain't gotta like it🤷‍♀️

Very short explanation: It's "hardwired" in our DNA to want to have sex...absent proper/any precautions, a child/children could result

We're socialized to want to reproduce..."be fruitful and multiply", "so our legacy can live on", you want to populate the community/world with people who look like you, etc.

There's a lot more to it, ofc but I don't come to ABW for that...this isn't something that's so important that I feel the need to have a "discussion" about it here plus plus I'm working

Hear me out.

If you socialized something so long, and more and more people are doing it over the course of 1000s of years, it becomes part of your DNA. Its like selective breeding to weed out traits you want and traits you dont want.

Im not saying that applies here because the need to reproduce is in everything single living thing on this earth.

Hear me out.

If you socialized something so long, and more and more people are doing it over the course of 1000s of years, it becomes part of your DNA. Its like selective breeding to weed out traits you want and traits you dont want.

Im not saying that applies here because the need to reproduce is in everything single living thing on this earth.
The "need" to reproduce isn't in every single living thing on earth

If you're talking about the ability to do so, then that's something different

I said what I said, as you read earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back