Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
TMAS - The Moms Ain’t Shit.

She actually had the audacity to ask him, "Why didn't you fight for them harder?"

Now, I try not to advocate violence to resolve most situations, but she needs her old ass whupped....moreso by her daughters. 25 years cultivating that lie....nah. That question she asked him should've triggered a backhand by someone in that room.

I'm sure that put their family through the ringer. If my wife did some bullshit like that, I'm sure like three females from fam would found her and dragged her halfway through Wilmington.

Yo I’m wishing I wouldn’t have seen this. SMH. Shit got me fuming over here. Yeah she got some audacity to ask him that.

He been doing crazy shit way before he was fucking kim. I'm getting tired of the narrative that they changed this nigga like he didn't actively seek kim out. He was running around with amber rose acting crazy for years.

Bruh, I don't know why these people trying to create this narrative. Kanye been an asshole and a loon. Shit, might have gotten worse when he got with the Kardashians, but the signs have always been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back